California, Placentia, CA 92870 Map · Phone number

About CocoaBerry Cake Co.

CocoaBerry Cake Co. is a published and award winning bakery located in the heart of Orange County, California and it is known for it’s elegant, colorful and delicious selection of freshly baked sweet treats and beautifully detailed custom cakes. We specialize in custom designed cakes, macaroons, cupcakes, Keto desserts, number cookie cakes, letter cookie cakes, custom shape cookie cakes, cookie sandwiches, chocolate covered cake gems, cake slices, artisan chocolates and other desserts. Our desserts are highly requested for weddings, birthdays, private and corporate events. We strive to provide our valued customers with treats that prove you can have both an exceptionally gorgeous aesthetic without compromising on rich flavor. Our custom and bakeshop treats for any occasion are baked fresh daily, using only the best ingredients on the market.

We partnered up with Williams Sonoma in raising funds for the No Kid Hungry Share Our Strenght Foundation to end child hunger in America and St. Jude Children’s Hospital.

We are proudly featured on Zola, Junebug Weddings, White Magazine, Hooray Magazine, Bridal Musings, H&H Weddings, The Big Fake Wedding, Williams Sonoma bridal registry, WeddingChannel.com , Wedding.com , The Knot, Project Nursery, The Winner Circle Events and The Little Umbrella.

www.cocoaberrycake.com

Marble sugar cookies
Marble sugar cookies
balck2 1 51 638712
Marble Smoke wedding cake

3 Reviews for CocoaBerry Cake Co.

CocoaBerry Cake Co. 1
CocoaBerry Cake Co. 2
CocoaBerry Cake Co. 3
CocoaBerry Cake Co. 4
CocoaBerry Cake Co. 5

Laura Martin · Married on 10/14/2018

Such an amazing overall experience!

I would definitely recommend CocoaBerry Cake Co. Beautiful and tasty cake for our wedding and we were able to get a small complementary cake made for our one year anniversary. We also got some of their gold leaf macaroons. They were some of the best macaroons I have ever had.

Sent on 09/29/2019

CocoaBerry Cake Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Laura for writing us and we're thrilled to find that you had a great experience and loved our cake and desserts! Your wedding was so beautiful and loved every detail about it and I truly loved creating your wedding cake!

Alice Dong · Married on 10/06/2018

Best cake picking excursion

It's one of the best decisions I could have ever made. Loana was dream to work with, she is not only a sweet and thoughtful person to communicate with, but also very professional and skillful in designing the cake. The whole cake planning process was incredibly smooth due to her organized coordination and effective communication. As a sweets lover I am very picky on every kind of dessert especially my wedding cake, but Loana made my demanding requests come true. My wedding cake turned out not only a feast to taste but also an epic masterpiece. The signature buttercream I chose is heavenly silky and smooth, yet combines a full flavor of richness and creamy. The fusion of the texture and flavor builds a symboitic relationship which brings people true joy. I could not be more delighted as how it turned out. All of out guests commended how moisture and lovely the cake was. In the end, I want to give you massive thank you for all your effort in making out wedding day so memorable and special.

Sent on 03/29/2019
    CocoaBerry Cake Co. 6
  • Z

Zara · Married on 09/15/2018

Ah maze ing

Ioana was truly such a blessing to have as one of our vendors for our wedding! She literally listened to everything I imagine my cake to looked like and nailed it! She even helped design my florals on the cake so beautifullly. The flavors were amazing and she’s flexible and affordable. One of the best decisions I made was taking a chance and booking her! Thank you Ioana!

Sent on 03/28/2019
    CocoaBerry Cake Co. 7
    CocoaBerry Cake Co. 8
    CocoaBerry Cake Co. 9
    CocoaBerry Cake Co. 10

CocoaBerry Cake Co. FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.75
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands