681 Main Street, North Oxford, MA 01537 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Coco Elle MUA

Coco Elle MUA is a wedding makeup business based in North Oxford, Massachusetts, that serves Boston, Watertown and Waltham areas. The owner, Coco Elle, is a professional makeup artist who has over 10 years of experience in the beauty industry. At Coco Elle MUA, Coco specializes in offering her top-quality makeup services to brides and their bridal party on the day of their wedding celebration.

Coco Elle MUA offers a full return on their investment to each bride that invests in her work. Coco offers a wide range of makeup services to brides, which include a consultation, trial service, airbrush makeup, contour makeup, natural makeup, on-site makeup, false eyelashes, brow and eyelash tinting and tattoo coverage. She also offers hair removal services, such as tweezing and waxing. Coco Elle MUA can accommodate up to 20 people per session.

Follow Coco Elle MUA on

Coco Elle MUA 6
Coco Elle MUA 7
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/06/2018

Courtney was absolutely amazing!

Courtney did my bridesmaids and my make up on October 6th 2018! She slayed each one of our styles (as we are all very different) and vibed with us so well! She was quick, affordable, professional, and absolutely NAILED our looks. I can’t thank her enough for what she did for me and my girls on my special day! Thank you Courtney!!!

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Coco Elle MUA 11
    Coco Elle MUA 12
    Coco Elle MUA 13

Coco Elle MUA's reply:

It was my absolute pleasure Shan so honored to have had the privilege to do your beauty for your wedding. "It Slaps" ;) (inside joke)
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2018

Courtney is amazing!

Courtney was the makeup artist for my wedding and did makeup for about 9 girls. She was able to get them all done on time without rushing or anything which I definitely appreciated. Everyone looked perfect and loved their makeup! My cousin/bridesmaid loved it so much she booked Courtney for her wedding! I highly recommend Courtney for your wedding day! She was friendly and personable, easy to work with, very professional, and accommodating. We couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Coco Elle MUA 14
    Coco Elle MUA 15
    Coco Elle MUA 16

Coco Elle MUA's reply:

Jessica,

My stars girl you’re too kind!! Y’all were a BLAST! There was SO much love coming together in that room that day. Might I just say you made my job too easy with such natural beauty ❤️ So happy I was able to be a relaxing, refreshing part of y’all’s day & I absolutely cannot wait for February to do Arlene’s wedding. It will be so nice to see y’all!!!

Coco Elle MUA FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No