Cobble Creek

1351 Valley Dr, Ogden, UT 84401 Map · Phone number

About Cobble Creek

Beautiful Mountain-side Venue Garden Area with Waterfall Custom Decor and Flowers Catering and Wedding Cakes With plenty of parking, you and your guests will have an enjoyable experience all evening long!

• The 5th Floor
  • The Foundry Weddings and Events
  • Clubhouse on South Temple
  • Cleone Peterson Eccles Alumni House

3 Reviews for Cobble Creek

Ruth · Married on 03/17/2012

Easy to work with, the venue was very willing to work with us on any aspect of the wedding.

Will let you bring in your own food or use their caterer. We ended up going with the venues caterer which was a great value and provided great food.

Sent on 06/22/2012

lisa · Married on 04/02/2014

1.2
      1.5
      1.5
      2.0
      0.0

The venue is beautiful but the new owner Shaylee has a lot of learning to do. She went back on her word several times with me and sassed me and my family. And her husband was walking around my reception in jeans. And yes he was in pictures. If you choose this venue make sure whoever is helping you can set up and clean up impossibly fast. And have clear communication. Write everything down and don't give her your credit card number. Unprofessional and inconsiderate.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Tessa · Married on 05/30/2014

0.0

The building itself was perfect and beautiful but the person running it had absolutely no head for business and caused us more heartache than they were supposed to. We made the best of the day and my wedding was still absolutely perfect DESPITE their madness. Completely unprofessional and ridiculously rude to my family and guests. I believe the place is closing down for now but until that place goes under new management, just don't bother. You will end up going through hell.

Sent on 06/10/2014

• 1351 Valley Dr Ogden, 84401 See on map
    Location of (Cobble Creek)