Coastal Elegance Events

Crestview, FL View map Visit website
$1,700 Package Price

$1,700 Package Price

Welcome to Coastal Elegance Events! Let us handle every detail and plan for the expected, unexpected and create a memorable event for you. We offer an experience of design to impress your guests and a level of attention to you to ensure your day is seamless. Coastal Elegance offers an array of packages to fit your budget along with consulting services for those who need just a little guidance along the way. When you book with me, I want to be able to take the time to get to know YOU and bulding your vision for your day. I want to establish a relationship with you and make your wedding personal. Booking with me, you will get someone who is passionate about making your day everything you could ever want.

We offer a variety of packages to fit any brides budget. Our largest package will pretty much give you a best friend throughout the whole process. I will budget and schedule vendors, create a design board to capture your vision, vendor management, rehearsal, day of coordination and so much more. With our partial package you can pick and chose 7 items from the full package for me to help out with. I offer day of coordination and something uniquely to the area is consulting, this is for the bride who just needs a helping hand or guidance during the process. Each package can be tailored to fit any budget.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,700

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Military
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Amber Married on 09/04/2021

Wonderful!!

From start to finish she was available to answer all my questions! She made my whole day that much better. I don’t know how I could have done this day without her! 10/10 would recommend to anyone!! She’s knowledgeable and has an understanding of what brides want out of their day! You won’t be disappointed!!

Coastal Elegance Events's reply:

Amber you are awesome!! Thanks so much for the kind words and working your event was incredible! I appreciate being a part of your special day
    Tasha Married on 09/21/2020

Wedding coordinator

Great times! Money will spent! Thankful

Coastal Elegance Events's reply:

Thank you Tasha. You were a beautiful bride! I was really glad to be a part of your wedding and to provide day of services.
    Gabby Married on 05/28/2016

Great advice and feedback!

I would like to recommend Nicole for consulting and planning! She has been so helpful and has given me a lot of advice. Although she’s states away and I haven’t booked her, she has offered me great feedback! Anyone would be lucky to have her as a planner!

Coastal Elegance Events's reply:

Gabby! You have been a pleasure to help! I wish I wasn’t states away or else I would be there right there with you! Thank you for reaching out for consulting. I wish you the best of luck in your upcoming wedding.

Deals

Coastal Elegance Events 1
Exclusive
Coastal Elegance Events 2
Discount
Hi! Are you looking for help and have no clue where to start? Look no further and book with me today to receive 20% off your booking price!

Pricing

Coastal Elegance Events Price Rates

Crestview, Florida Crestview, FL, 32536
Location of (Coastal Elegance Events)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding