1052 East Church Street, Suite f, Jasper, GA 30143 Map · Phone number

28 Reviews for Coast 2 Coast Catering & Events

• Emily

Emily · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!!!

Gerard is the sweetest person I had worked with for my wedding! Hector and Gerard went above and beyond doing our catering and florals for my wedding. Love them to pieces! Very professional and accommodating to fit your budget.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Savannah · Married on 09/16/2018

Coast 2 Coast is an AMAZING vendor to choose! I would recommend Gerard and Hector to anyone getting married, having babies, throwing any sort of party, etc! They truly have a vision and eye for what they do. When my fiance and I were looking into vendors, there were so many to chose from and we had no idea where to even begin. But as soon as we sat down with Gerard and Hector, we knew they were our guys! What we thought was going to be a 45 minute - hour long consultation, turned into a three hour visionary experience! I kept throwing ideas out at them, very chaotically, explaining how I've liked and seen some many things on Pinterest and in wedding magazines, but I wanted our personal touch to it; they both immediately started showing and discussing with us how they could incorporate all these things into our day and make it beautiful for us! I walked out of the consultation meeting so relaxed and relieved that we had found such amazing human beings to work with! They are so thoughtful, professional, and kind people and I will definitely be using them for any occasion I can in life! Thank you Gerard and Hector!

Also, they are a one stop shop! They not only do catering, but they are doing our cake and flowers! They are seriously the best! If you go with anyone else, you are missing out!

Sent on 02/24/2018

Tanya · Married on 09/15/2018

Love Coast 2 Coast!

Gerard and Hector went above and beyond for our wedding day - from unique flatware rentals to additional request for the decor.
    They are so kind and very friendly, it was so easy to work with them! From the beginning, we felt like we can trust them and we were right! Food was delicious and all guest absolutely loved it!
    Thank you, coast2coast for this amazing experience!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Real Weddings

• 1052 East Church Street, Suite f Jasper, 30143 See on map
    706-752-7104 (Phone number)
    7708709892 (Other Phone Number)
    7062531050 (Fax Number)