CoachRev @The CrossRoads

Marlborough, MA View map
$400 Typical Price

$400 Typical Price

Congratulations on your engagement!!

Whether your ceremony is elegant or casual, intimate or grand, traditional or quirky, spiritual, religious or secular, I will help bring a special touch of joy to your wedding day. Creating a wedding ceremony that is meaningful and uniquely yours includes many choices – including who will perform the ceremony. When you choose me as your officiant, your wedding ceremony will be a precious moment of joy and magical memory to treasure forever.

I'm known for my ability to bring professionalism, a sense of humor, and high personalization to the process of coaching and officiating ceremonies. I have been privileged to walk the journey with people of many faith traditions and those with no tradition and have done so by honoring each person’s beliefs, understandings, and values.

I look forward to meeting you!

Lee

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$400

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$300

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$60

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Methodist
No Denomination
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

Nancy M. Married on 11/06/2021

Don't Get Married Without Lee

Lee married my daughter and son-in-law during a destination wedding in Puerto Rico. Aside from performing a beautiful, romantic ceremony, Lee was wonderful to have with us. In case you're wondering, destination weddings pack their own suitcases of stress! Lee was always ready to listen, or to laugh with, and she has an endless supply of hugs! I whole-heartedly recommend Lee, she is truly a wonderful person.

CoachRev @The CrossRoads's reply:

Thanks Nancy! It truly was a wonderful experience. Laurelle and Jon a beautiful couple whose love with and for each other was so evident. I enjoyed lending a hand wherever I could before and after the ceremony. Wishing them years of a loving marriage.
  • Emily
    Emily S. Married on 10/19/2019

She made our day so special

Rev Lee was such a pleasure to work with. She was so warm and welcoming from the start and made us feel right at home. She worked with us in crafting the perfect ceremony. Her words were so beautiful and she made everything personalized to us. She really made our day so special and we cannot thank her enough! We would definitely recommend her! She made our ceremony so much more than we ever could have dreamed. :)

CoachRev @The CrossRoads's reply:

Thanks Emily! I had so much fun on your wedding day. Inviting me in to hang out with you and your girls as you were getting ready was really special. Thank you for that!
  • Drew
    Drew A. Married on 06/21/2019

Wonderful Reverend provides heartfelt ceremonies

Lee provides ceremonies tailored to the bride and groom. She has both a beautiful singing and speaking voice that will easily bring guests to tears. Her presence is warm and she is a sure guarantee to light up a room. I couldn't say enough kind things about her!

CoachRev @The CrossRoads's reply:

Thank you so much Drew! You were a wonderful help to the couple too especially guiding the wedding party as they all came in.

2 Mount Royal Ave, Suite 208 Marlborough, MA, 01752
508-308-7116
Location of (CoachRev @The CrossRoads)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding