CoachRev @The CrossRoads

2 Mount Royal Ave, Suite 208, Marlborough, MA 01752 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About CoachRev @The CrossRoads

Congratulations on your engagement!!

Whether your ceremony is elegant or casual, intimate or grand, traditional or quirky, spiritual, religious or secular, I will help bring a special touch of joy to your wedding day. Creating a wedding ceremony that is meaningful and uniquely yours includes many choices – including who will perform the ceremony. When you choose me as your officiant, your wedding ceremony will be a precious moment of joy and magical memory to treasure forever.

I'm known for my ability to bring professionalism, a sense of humor, and high personalization to the process of coaching and officiating ceremonies. I have been privileged to walk the journey with people of many faith traditions and those with no tradition and have done so by honoring each person’s beliefs, understandings, and values.

I look forward to meeting you!

Lee

CoachRev @The CrossRoads 4
CoachRev @The CrossRoads 5

Charlotte · Married on 06/21/2019

Perfect personal ceremony

When I was planning my wedding, I knew was the only thing that really mattered was the ceremony, and I needed it to be perfect. With Lee’s help, it was.  She took time to get to know not only me and my husband, but our families and each person included in our ceremony. I am a Christian, and my husband is an atheist, and, along with everything else she learned about us, Lee took our differences in faith into account and created a beautiful ceremony that was extremely meaningful to both of us. She was quick to respond when questions arrived, patient and helpful when we needed guidance, and a calming presence on a stressful day.
    I have been a guest at two other weddings Lee has officiated, and they were both completely different from mine and each other. She truly personalized the ceremony to the couple and I would recommend her without hesitation.

Sent on 08/20/2019

CoachRev @The CrossRoads's reply:

Thanks so much Charlotte! You and Gary were an awesome couple to work with - thank you for the honor. When you get your pictures I'd love to add one here. Wishing you lots of the best!

Katie Gillerton · Married on 02/09/2019

So helpful and compassionate!

Lee was so easy to work with. She took time to really get to know us and was eager to create a ceremony for us that was totally all about just my husband and I. We had a lot of fun planning. Unfortunately we did have someone show up at our service uninvited and when we mentioned it to her, she quickly spoke to this person inviting them to leave saving us the conflict and embarrassment. My mom died a few months before we were married. Lee was incredibly compassionate with me and helped me through my special day.

We are SO glad we chose Lee as our officiant!

Sent on 09/03/2019

CoachRev @The CrossRoads's reply:

Thanks Katie, I'm glad I was able to help when the hiccups came along. You did beautiful things to keep your mom part of your special day, and I'm sure her spit was surrounding you in lots of love!

CoachRev @The CrossRoads FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 60.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English