Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cloud NYne

We play the music YOU and your guests want to hear and dance to. Our danceable playlist separates us from the competition. We provide an exciting and vibrant atmosphere that DJ's have a hard time reproducing! CloudNYne is an extremely versatile, high energy band, featuring a spectacular mix of music, from yesterday's favorites to today's hottest dance hits. CloudNYne is sure to spark an evening of entertainment that always includes crowd involvement. We feature non-stop music sets with tight grooves playing the hottest dance music. It is our goal to see to it that you get the very best music mix with highly polished musicanship.  CloudNYne is available for both public and private events. From weddings to corporate events to night clubs, CloudNYne is the band to hire to make any event unforgettable and most of all... FUN! We customize every event to fit the crowd we are performing for. We have a large repertoire that includes pop, rock, disco, funk, swing, standards, blues, jazz, reggae, rap, oldies and Motown. You name it, we play it! We have a style for everyone.

Versatility is our best asset so at your request, we can perform in formal tuxes and play Frank Sinatra or dress like beach bums and play rock & roll for your backyard pool party. We are here to accommodate and entertain you. That's what we do!

Categories: Wedding Band

Regions serviced: Westchester

22 Reviews for Cloud NYne

We were married a few weeks ago at the Brotherhood Winery and all of our guests are still reaching out to us saying how amazing our Band was. Cloud NYne was the best hire we made. Every member of the band is a true professional. We are so thankful we had them there for our special day. Tina is super organized, professional, and easy to work with.

Profile Picture User5547235, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

This band is amazing! Our guests were raving about them and for good reason. Tina is very professional, easy to work with, and eager to please. She really went with the flow of the party and knows how to get people on the floor dancing. The band makes the party and this band is truly worth the cost, and they are very reasonably priced.

Thank you so much, Cloud Nyne. We would hire you again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 6/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Of all the decisions that my wife and I had to deliberate over during the planning of our wedding, having CloudNYne as our band was the easiest decision we made. This band delivers on all fronts!These guys are nothing short of AMAZING! High energy, play to the crowd, keep the party going!

CloudNYne was a recommendation to my wife and I from our photographer. We first saw them play at the Ramada Inn in Newburgh, NY and immediately were hooked on their energy. There wasn't a single moment from the time that Tina and the boys started playing that the dance floor wasn't packed. My wife and I booked the band the first night that we saw them play.

Throughout the planning process of the wedding, we were able to keep in touch with Tina to let her know any plans that may have changed as well as our song selections. Tina was very responsive with her emails and texts; we were always in touch.

On the day of our wedding, the band arrived promptly and was prepping the stage hours before they were set to play. Tina had surprised my wife and I with her rendition of "Child of Mine" which the band learned for my wife's father/daughter dance. SHE ABSOLUTELY NAILED IT!

The band started playing as guests were filing into the ballroom after cocktail hour and immediately the dance floor was packed. They set the tone early with some up tempo music that brought the crowd in, so much so that on several occasions Tina had to tell our guests to leave the dance floor; I've never been at a wedding where people were being told to LEAVE the dance floor!

I plan on seeing these guys again next time I'm in the Hudson Valley area. BEST. WEDDING BAND. EVER!!!

Profile Picture Spencer, 12/27/14, 1 Review

Cloud NYne Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Price Range Includes: