Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cloud Nine Paper

Established in 2007, Cloud Nine stands on a foundation of out-of-the-box creativity, with volumes of experience and excellent customer service. We will work closely with you to create a design or ensemble that will surely serve as the perfect remembrance of your special occasion. We specialize in such items as wedding invitation ensembles, save-the-dates, all-occasion invitations and announcements, programs, seating charts, escort/place cards, favors, menus, and more.

Cloud Nine also offers boxed invitations and stationery, books, journals, writing instruments, artisan-made papers, and gift-wrapping services.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

10 Reviews for Cloud Nine Paper

Eddie and Nicole would like to give a huge a huge thank you to Joanne and her staff at Cloud Nine Paper! She is the absolute best at her craft. You can tell that she loves what she does because it shows in her work. Our wedding invitations are so elegant and beautifully put together. Our guests cannot stop talking about them. I'm so glad that I was recommended to Cloud Nine. Joanne is an all around wonderful person and I am so glad to have met her. We've become friends and I'll be sending more stuff for you to do very soon =)
Much success to you Joanne and Cloud Nine Paper. I recommend any and everyone to Cloud Nine Paper.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/16/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

The wedding invitations were beautiful and the service was great.

Profile Picture Nathan, 3/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I absolutely LOVE my invitations! After looking online and seeing what types of invitations were out there, I was blown away by how many options there were! The possibilities are endless, and the quality is phenomenal. I can't express how much I adore our invites. I could gush forever, but to be balanced I will say that there were a couple times I had trouble getting a hold of someone to ask questions, and I communicated by email a couple times and did not receive a response back very promptly and the invites were pricier than I had planned, but considering the beautiful outcome, I would choose this place over and over again. Also, they were very fast. I approved of the final proof and my invitations were done within a week or two, and everything was packaged so neatly with care, I really felt like I got something special and luxurious. So if you want some super beautiful, custom designed, fancy invites...go to Cloud Nine.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 2/22/14, 1 Review

Minimum Order
1 AWARD

415 West Foothill Boulevard, Suite 132, Claremont, CA 91711   See On Map
909-624-3147 (phone)
Monday through Friday, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. *Weekend hours are available by appointment only, with a pre-paid booking fee that will be applied to your order (booking fees are only refundable up to 24 hours before the scheduled appointment time). Please call for more information.