Cloud Nine Paper

Claremont, CA View map

Established in 2007, Cloud Nine stands on a foundation of out-of-the-box creativity, with volumes of experience and excellent customer service. We will work closely with you to create a design or ensemble that will surely serve as the perfect remembrance of your special occasion. We specialize in such items as wedding invitation ensembles, save-the-dates, all-occasion invitations and announcements, programs, seating charts, escort/place cards, favors, menus, and more.

Cloud Nine also offers boxed invitations and stationery, books, journals, writing instruments, artisan-made papers, and gift-wrapping services.

Elvira Married on 03/14/2019

Great and easy experience!

We had our wedding invitations made through Joanne at cloud nine and I’m so glad I found her! I’m not very tech savvy and I honestly didn’t really trust the sites online for this job. It was nice to be able
    To sit with someone face to face and work on the process of creating our invitations together. The entire process was very easy and Joanne made us feel confident and comfortable in trusting her. I’m so excited to pick them up and mail them out!!
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria G. Married on 02/17/2019

Most Beautiful Wedding Invitations!!!

Joanne was an absolute please to work with and made the most beautiful invitations for my wedding! They turned out better than I could ever have imagined. Great prices too. If you need wedding invites, look no further than Cloud 9.
    M & Married on 02/02/2019

outstanding, creative, patient

Joanne is amazing. Her suggestions along with her patience, advice and creativity helped us to create the perfect wedding invitation! I am so happy to have found Cloud Nine.

415 West Foothill Boulevard, Suite 132 Claremont, 91711

Monday through Friday, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. *Weekend hours are available by appointment only, with a pre-paid booking fee that will be applied to your order (booking fees are only refundable up to 24 hours before the scheduled appointment time). Please call for more information.
Location of (Cloud Nine Paper)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding