Cloud Nine Paper Reviews

16 | Claremont, CA

16 Reviews for Cloud Nine Paper

Elvira · Married on 03/14/2019

Great and easy experience!

We had our wedding invitations made through Joanne at cloud nine and I’m so glad I found her! I’m not very tech savvy and I honestly didn’t really trust the sites online for this job. It was nice to be able
    To sit with someone face to face and work on the process of creating our invitations together. The entire process was very easy and Joanne made us feel confident and comfortable in trusting her. I’m so excited to pick them up and mail them out!!

Sent on 12/23/2018
  • Alexandria

Alexandria Guttman · Married on 02/17/2019

Most Beautiful Wedding Invitations!!!

Joanne was an absolute please to work with and made the most beautiful invitations for my wedding! They turned out better than I could ever have imagined. Great prices too. If you need wedding invites, look no further than Cloud 9.

Sent on 12/23/2018

M & J · Married on 02/02/2019

outstanding, creative, patient

Joanne is amazing. Her suggestions along with her patience, advice and creativity helped us to create the perfect wedding invitation! I am so happy to have found Cloud Nine.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Sam Er · Married on 12/28/2018

Save the Date

My fiance and I really loved our Save the Date cards. We got many compliments from our family. We thought her price were reasonable, we had looked at many places and even online. We will for sure be returning back for our wedding invitations.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Jill Seymour · Married on 06/30/2018

Wedding Invites & More

I grew up in Claremont and even though we were getting married in the central coast my mom recommended Joanne to help with my wedding invitations. We made an appointment to look at wedding options and Joanne had such great input and ideas to help drive the design and wording on the invites. We loved our wedding invitations so much that we ended up having her create menu cards, seating card signs, table numbers, and fan programs. Joanne is willing to create whatever design you imagine and it's so helpful to have someone in person show you different options instead of ordering paper goods online.

Thanks Joanne!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Nicole · Married on 05/16/2015

Eddie and Nicole would like to give a huge a huge thank you to Joanne and her staff at Cloud Nine Paper! She is the absolute best at her craft. You can tell that she loves what she does because it shows in her work. Our wedding invitations are so elegant and beautifully put together. Our guests cannot stop talking about them. I'm so glad that I was recommended to Cloud Nine. Joanne is an all around wonderful person and I am so glad to have met her. We've become friends and I'll be sending more stuff for you to do very soon =)
    Much success to you Joanne and Cloud Nine Paper. I recommend any and everyone to Cloud Nine Paper.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Nathan · Married on 03/01/2014

The wedding invitations were beautiful and the service was great.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Patricia · event on: 02/08/2014

Joanne made selecting and ordering our Save the Date and formal invitation perfect. It was a pleasure doing business with her and I appreciated her gentle suggestions which made all the difference in choosing the perfect invites.

Sent on 11/08/2013

Deb · Married on 11/22/2013

The services were creative, responsive, clever and outstanding…Everyone loves the invitations to the Rehearsal Dinner and they were very helpful about what I actually needed to provide and send. Excellent services.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Teresa · Married on 09/01/2013

I highly recommend Cloud Nine to all, there work was amazing! Beautiful, on time and exactly what I wanted, they created the perfect save the dates, invitations and favors for my big day! The entire staff was awesome in assisting me with everything, can't wait to visit them again for future events.

Sent on 11/01/2013

Jawana · event on: 06/22/2013

I meet Joanne and her company Cloud Nine in 2008 at a bridal show. I'm so pleased at the work that they have done for me all of these years. I'm look forward to working with them again for my sons 1st birthday next year.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Deborah · event on: 11/16/2013

I enjoyed coming up with something creative with JoAnne who was extremely helpful and kind. The work product was beautiful and I have received many comments on how creative and well done the invitations are! I will use Cloud Nine again because their work is terrific and they are a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/07/2013

I loved this place! Rosalind and Joanne are great to work with. They were able to accommodate what I wanted in under two weeks and it turned out perfect!!

Sent on 11/11/2013
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful Invitations - Captured the Theme!

Joanne at Cloud Nine was the first vendor we booked for our wedding. My husband and I were nervous about selecting invitations because I had a vision in mind and we weren't sure we'd find it.

Cloud Nine did an amazing job of capturing the romance and rustic feel of my wedding. Our invitations were custom made and you can tell the care and attention that went into every detail. From the delicate wood yardstick to the printing and color choice, Joanne did an amazing job at hitting all of our expectations.

Our invitations were uniquely us and made a huge statement when our guests received them.

I would recommend this location to any bride shooting for a custom invitation maker that knows her stuff!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Natalie · Married on 11/30/2012

I had Cloud Nine create my wedding invitations, escort cards, "meet the maids" & "meet the men" signage and menus. I delt with Nelly on designing the invitations and then Joanne with the proofs, etc. There was some miscommunication about some of my changes/requests because I did not deal with the same person throughout the process - my only complaint. I am a Type A personality and not the easiest person to please. They both dealt very well with my requests and the many changes I made and helped create exactly what I was looking for! When I picked up my invitations I couldn't believe how nice they were! They were PERFECT. They were exactly what I envisioned and well worth every penny. If you're looking for great quality invitations, this is the place to go!

Sent on 01/24/2013
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 02/22/2014

I absolutely LOVE my invitations! After looking online and seeing what types of invitations were out there, I was blown away by how many options there were! The possibilities are endless, and the quality is phenomenal. I can't express how much I adore our invites. I could gush forever, but to be balanced I will say that there were a couple times I had trouble getting a hold of someone to ask questions, and I communicated by email a couple times and did not receive a response back very promptly and the invites were pricier than I had planned, but considering the beautiful outcome, I would choose this place over and over again. Also, they were very fast. I approved of the final proof and my invitations were done within a week or two, and everything was packaged so neatly with care, I really felt like I got something special and luxurious. So if you want some super beautiful, custom designed, fancy invites...go to Cloud Nine.

Sent on 12/19/2013