Clearfield, UT 84015 Map · Phone number

About Clique Photography

{C}lique Photography is about capturing emotion, expressions and the true personality of each individual; whether we're shooting your Wedding, Senior pictures, Family photos or babies we will create stunning high quality images just for you.

Professional Photography at an affordable price!

• GIDEON PHOTOGRAPHY
cf5ba6007d32d8a1 1243006900165 DSC0095copy
DSC0006web

3 Reviews for Clique Photography

Amie · Married on 08/22/2009

I had The BEST experience with clique photography! Absolutely amazing. They gave me exactly what I pictures, wanted and more. I will never go through any other photography company ever again. I did my engagements, Bridals and Wedding, family pictures through them and will for sure use them in the future. I recommend them to the world. You go through clique photography for your memories and you will not Regret it! TRUST ME ;)

Sent on 01/01/2010

Jessica · Married on 04/26/2008

I am not a photogenic person and they did a great job to give me pictures that really complimented me. They took the time to pick a variety of places that worked well with my vintage dress. They also were very personable and were more interested in making sure I was satisfied and happy then the amount of time it took. I would highly recommend Clique Photography to anyone that wants very high quality pictures at an affordable price.

Sent on 03/23/2009
  • User2007721 · 2+ years ago

1.2
      3.0
      3.5
      0.0

Beautiful pictures- so beautiful. And they took a lot of pictures too! About the quality of my pictures, I cannot complain. Unfortunately, we had to deal with a lot of unprofessional behavior from them and I had a negative experience because of them. The only regret about my entire wedding I have is choosing to do business with clique photography. For example, in the contract and from the beginning we were told that we would have the copyright to our photos but we didn't get that. We had to go through their expensive printer. we got the engagement photos 3 weeks late, the invitations came late and when they came they were printed WRONG and they tried to convince us to just send them out misprinted. Finally, when we got the invitations fixed and sent out, some of our out of town relatives didn't even get the invitation until the week of the wedding which is entirely unnacceptable since we had a long engagement and contracted them very early on. We didn't get our bridal pictures until two days before the wedding when I specifically told them I wanted everything to be done within a week of my wedding (and they were given plenty of advance notice). And I didn't get my wedding photo cd until 4 months after my wedding. Now I cannot print my own wedding photos because of the copyright issue unless I go all the way to their printer (even though, like I said before, this was not what we had arranged from the beginning). This whole ordeal was a heart ache. They never apologized to me or kept the promises they had made. I was unsatisfied with the experience, but, like I said, I was very satisfied with the product. The fact that I cant see them in print is unfortunate.

I do not recommend them.

Sent on 12/31/2012

Clique Photography's reply:

Thank you letter received from this bride:

Billy and Sharida,
    Thank you so much for all you've done to make my wedding day such a happy day. Billy, your work is incredible and the pictures were lovely. Thank you for your professionalism both in your work and in your attitude. I am sincerely sorry if my demands as a client came off rudely or offended either of you in any way. I assure you that it was not my intention to seem rude and that it was mostly just a combination of misunderstandings. Thank you for our lovely photos.

Love,
    (I'll keep her name anonymous since she chose to in this review)

To address the copyright issue, we do not and have never released copyright nor does our contract claim that we do. We DO release the print rights, our print rights for local clients are released to a local professional lab, their prices are very competitive and extremely reasonable (Walmart 5x7 $0.58 Imaging Depot $0.65; 8x10 at Walmart $2.84 at Imaging Depot only $2.00), not at all expensive. This bride wanted to print her prints at Walmart. We went above and beyond, sized and ordered her prints at no added cost to do so. Walmart is 3 miles from this brides previous residence and The Imaging Depot (where she can print until her heart is content) is 4 miles away. There is also another one located less than 10 miles away. She can still to this day and many days to come go print as many prints as she would like.

This wedding was done as a favor to the parents and done in trade work. That of which was difficult to get done. The bride had broken her contract several times however we continued forward because we knew that her parents were grateful and didn't have the money to spare for her wedding and as I said before, a favor to them.

I could go on and on about the false/partial truth claims from her review but have addressed this review with the brides father who has stated that he is embarrassed from the situation and has apologized for his daughters ungratefulness.

The above review was left over 5 months after her wedding day. Between the review and the conflicting Thank you letter, what this bride says has no merit as to our work and professionalism. Sometimes in this industry you just get "those brides". This unfortunately is one of them.

Clique Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints

• Patio at the Barn
    Patio at the Barn Country Club Weddings

Clique Photography is highly recommended for exceptional work in capturing all of those perfect moments for your wedding day. They are great to work with and a pleasure to be around. I have heard several compliments and had several happy brides from the wonderful quality of images they produce.

• Clearfield, 84015 See on map