Clean Slate Digital Media

Catonsville, MD View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

Please refer to Clean Slate Wedding Photography by Heather & Rob

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Flush Mount

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Slideshow
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date
    Lauren Married on 07/02/2016
    Rob and Heather are AWESOME to work with! They go above and beyond when it comes to photography. Clean slate responds so fast to all emails, calls or even texts if you need. Rob did our save the date photos which were beautiful. When we met with him he told me that it was my day and that whatever pictures I saw on pintrest to send him and he would do whatever I wanted. So like any other pinterest bride I did, he took all those pictures at our wedding this past weekend and many many more. Heather was also on site taking action shots and it was just so great. By midnight the NIGHT OF OUR WEDDING they both had already posted a sneak peak of our day. Every single picture was beautiful and I cannot wait to see the rest of them when they are ready!!!
    Lisa Married on 10/01/2016
    Rob and Heather were GREAT! I am very picky so it took a while for us to find them but we were lucky enough to find them during the Baltimore Bridal Expo. They are such a cute couple AND so professional. We used them for our engagement pictures, wedding pictures, and wedding video. I'm sure you can find prices that are lower but for their responsiveness, their professionalism, and their creativity it was well worth it. We went with the Storyteller package which included reels from our engagement shoot, which included an interview segment, plus a combination of reels from the ceremony and reception. It was a mini-movie. It came out so GREAT! It was so beautifully put together. I love it so much. The engagement pictures were gorgeous and they were super flexible. We had some wardrobe issues and they were completely okay with waiting and getting the perfect shot. They were prompt to everything. Our wedding day was super rainy so a lot of things got pushed back and timeline got all screwed up but they some how were able to pull off some wonderful shots in the time crunch that we had. I loved them so much! I could not have asked for better. Our parents complained about the cost...UNTIL they saw the product. I do not regret not one cent.

Pricing

Clean Slate Digital Media Price Rates

Catonsville, MD, 21228
Location of (Clean Slate Digital Media)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding