26 Russell Ct, Copiague, NY 11726 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About Claudia V Ayala Photography

Based out of Long Island, New York, Claudia V Ayala Photography is an independent photographer that provides photography services and an experience for weddings and couples. Owner and operator Claudia offers several years of experience in covering wedding photography in Long Island and upstate New York. This friendly photographer strives to capture the authentic emotions of your special day in a spontaneously lively way that will create an incredible adventure.

Claudia V Ayala Photography offers coverage for your engagement and your wedding day. Claudia will be there to serve you from beginning to end, drawing inspiration from your unique love story. She can bring a second photographer to capture even more details on your wedding day and offers additional hours of coverage. Your finished photographs will be made available to you as digital files, albums, flush mounts, and cards - remarkable keepsakes of your special celebration.

Follow Claudia V Ayala Photography on

5 Reviews for Claudia V Ayala Photography

• Hunter

Hunter Whalen · Getting married on 11/22/2020

Hunter and Brandons Wedding Feb 2020

Claudia did such a great job with my pictures! We both loved how she payed attention to detail to capture our very special day! I would definitely recommend Claudia to my friends and family for any type of photography. She is so down to earth and helped me be comfortable behind the camera and I thank her for that! Everything went smooth throughout the day. Thank you so much Claudia for our beautiful wedding photos!

Sent on 09/22/2020

Claudia V Ayala Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness! Thank you for much Hunter! Your kind words made my heart smile. My mission was to make you smile and feel your absolute self! Thank you for choosing me. 🙏
  • Nicole

Nicole Adrianna Picon · Married on 08/18/2020

Amazing photographer!

I’m so happy Claudia was part of my wedding day! She helped to make our day much easier and smoother. I’m so happy with her performance the day of the wedding and the photos !

Sent on 09/24/2020

Claudia V Ayala Photography Pricing

Claudia V Ayala Photography Price Rates

Claudia V Ayala Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1045
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Save the Date

1 Real Wedding

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Claudia V Ayala Photography 1
    Discount on Wedding packages for COVID-19 Weddings.

ELOPEMENT, MICRO-WEDDINGS AND "CELEBRATE THE DATE" OPTIONS FOR MY NY COUPLES.

The Covid-19 pandemic has caused many couples who are having a New York wedding in 2020 to explore alternative options in order to comply with the CDC regulations. With the uncertainty that all couples are facing over the coming months, it is important to decide what type of wedding is best to celebrate your commitment to love.

I am offering a discount from my original prices for the couples eloping this year. Email me for details about my wedding packages for COVID-19 weddings. DON'T MISS OUT!

Email: cvaartist@gmail.com

• Claudia V Ayala Photography 2
    PANDEMIC DISCOUNT ENGAGEMENT SESSIONS

I hope you and your family are staying safe and healthy during this difficult time.

I am currently offering a pandemic discount for THE FIRST 4 COUPLES. It will be a 30 min photo session. For half of my regular price.

Details about the session: Sessions are a half an hour on location in Long Island, NY, NYC and the upstate area and you will receive 25 high resolution edited digital files from your session.

How to purchase your session: This discounted rate will be available for purchase until November 1, 2020. Please contact me to pre-pay for your session to secure the date either by Zelle or by Honeybook. After you have pre-paid for your session, you can take your time scheduling your session (i.e., your session does not have to occur before November 1, 2020, it can occur anytime in the future). This discount is available for the booking of a new session only and has no exchange value, and cannot be applied as a credit towards any existing contract with Claudia V Ayala Photography.

Team of Claudia V Ayala Photography

Claudia Ayala

Claudia Ayala

Photographer

NAMED ONE OF THE MOST FRIENDLINESS AND SWEETEST PHOTOGRAPHER IN THE WORLD.

I discovered wedding photography a couple of years ago, but photography in general has been in my life forever. The emotions, the tension and charming beauty of two people celebrating their love, enjoying time with their family and close friends - nothing can beat that. When I shot my first small wedding and there was no going back. I still get goosebumps and chills when ever the bride walks down the aisle and the groom sees her for the first time.

I tear sometimes and hide behind the camera. I always imagine it to be a love movie. Like with anything I do, I put my heart, sweat, tears, work and energy into my photography.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 26 Russell Ct Copiague, NY, 11726 See on map
    516-715-2779 (Phone number)
    Location of (Claudia V Ayala Photography)