Claudia Rios Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,797 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,797 Most Popular Price

Hey, there lovers! I am so glad you are here! I'm a South Florida and Florida Keys wedding photographer specializing in romantic weddings for fun-loving couples. But whether you're dreaming of an oceanside elopement or a intimate ceremony in a tropical garden, I am truly passionate about capturing photos that tell your remarkable love story!

My goal is to learn about what's important to you so I can make your wedding dreams come true! You have a unique love story, and I want to focus on capturing the people, places, and moments that are most meaningful to you.

Claudia Rios Photography can provide couples with albums, canvases, digital files, flush mounts, matted prints, prints, save-the-dates and thank-you card of their final images.. Some of the professional event services that they offer include:

• Additional hours
  • One event a day
  • Second shooter
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Wedding portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,350

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,797

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Save the Date

• Nicole
    Nicole E. Getting married on 04/29/2023

Beautiful Photos - Highly Recommend Claudia!

Claudia did an incredible job photographing my fiancee and me for our engagement photos. We do not live locally and our schedules can be quite tricky, so when there was bad weather the day we were originally meant to take photos it could have completely derailed the experience but Claudia was extremely flexible and worked with us to come up with a backup solution for that weekend and I think the photos turned out even more beautiful than they would have with the original plan! Claudia gave us great direction and kept us both engaged and laughing throughout the session, which was fantastic because I was worried about looking stiff in the photos. She has a fantastic eye and the photos have a candid light and airy feel which is exactly what our vision was. We could not be happier with how they turned out and Claudia's quick turnaround was an added bonus. We highly recommend Claudia to anyone looking for a photographer and can't wait to work with her again on our wedding date next year!
  • Kris
    Kris M. Married on 04/01/2022

Best Wedding Photographer Ever!

Claudia is the best photographer! She creates a timeline and really is all about getting to know the couple to be able to capture the perfect shots! We did a photoshoot with her 2 years prior to our actual wedding and I knew then that I needed her to be my photographer for our big day! She did not disappoint in the least! She made our dream photos come true! And that isn't easy to do with the groom having a very large family! I cannot thank her enough for making our day magical and taking the most incredible photos and being so sweet the whole way through! One of my bridesmaids even wants her wedding photos to be retaken by Claudia! Thank you again so much!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

16 photos · 11/24/2018
  • Elaine & Pedro
    27 photos · 09/07/2018

Illuminate Productions Illuminate Productions Wedding Videographers

Claudia and her team of professionals didn't miss a beat!.They were always ready to take those candid and beautiful shots at a moment's notice. She also uses natural light beautifully and captured everyone at their best. She was such a pleasure to work with and we really can't wait to do it again!

Gather and Bloom Events Gather and Bloom Events Wedding Planners

Claudia is the posing queen!! She made the brides look and feel like professional models in front the camera. Theres more to photography than just a professional camera. The look, the pose, the facial expression have to be factored in. Claudia is an expert at perfecting all that before capturing the perfect shot. She has an eye for detail, a great attitude, and a team player. I look forward to working more events with Claudia in the future. Her talent should go unnoticed.

Event Factor Event Factor Wedding DJs

Worked with Claudia a few times and she is very easy to work with, very professional and her work is very nice.

Key Largo Key Largo, FL, 33037
Location of (Claudia Rios Photography)

Other vendors in Florida Keys for your wedding