Claudia Rios Photography Reviews

Claudia Rios Photography 5
Claudia Rios Photography 6
Claudia Rios Photography 7

Elaine · Married on 09/14/2018

There are not enough words to express how grateful I feel for having picked Claudia as my engagement and wedding photographer, and how lucky I am that she let me be one of her clients. If you want someone who will get the job done and love her style, look no further, she’s the one for you. Claudia, thank you so much for everything and the amazing and innovative ways you have to get the perfect picture. I will never stop recommending you because you are truly one of a kind.

Claudia Rios Photography 8

Kristen · Married on 07/28/2018

I'll start off by saying that nothing I write will do Claudia's talent, professionalism, and work ethic justice - she was beyond amazing and we could not be more happy with her work. She was extremely helpful, personable, and accommodating, both throughout the planning process and on our wedding day. We felt that she went above and beyond to ensure that our day, and all the emotions and details associated with it, were captured. As customers, we especially appreciated that she does not have a maximum number of photos per package, but rather strives to photograph all the special moments, regardless of the number of photographs in the end - this was one of many true testaments of her commitment to providing a quality product. Claudia was excellent at coaching us through various poses, and was relentless with her work, even in the outrageous summer heat and humidity. To top it all off, her turn around time was impeccable. We received our "sneak peek" photos one week after the wedding, and the rest of our portfolio several days later. Overall, her spectacular photographs speak for themselves, while her customer service and infectious personality truly set her apart from others. She was, by far, our favorite vendor from our wedding day and we would undoubtedly hire her again if an occasion arises; she truly felt like family by the end of the day.

Claudia Rios Photography 9
    Claudia Rios Photography 10
    Claudia Rios Photography 11
    Claudia Rios Photography 12

Elizabeth · Married on 06/23/2018

Claudia Rios captured our perfect day with the most perfect pictures! She was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to any bride in South Florida!

Allie · Married on 05/26/2018

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Claudia Rios to capture our love on our wedding day! She is so talented and takes such natural and beautiful pictures. We absolutely love all of the shots that she took of us! Claudia is such a sweetheart and really cares about each and everyone one of her clients. She listened to what we wanted and made sure our day went smoothly. Also, she was very accommodating and creative when our outdoor ceremony had to be moved indoors due to rain at the last minute. All in all, we absolutely loved working with Claudia! You can tell from just talking to her that she loves what she does. Plus her amazing personality is infectious!

• PBiazinha

Paula · Married on 05/05/2018

How to start!!! Claudia is an angel sent from above! She rescued my sanity on my wedding day. We had a full list of issues throughout the day and Claudia was there, running around trying to get people to fix it, calming my nerves and still managed to do her job: take amazing photos.
    She is THE professional you want to have: she checks in with you, works your timeline, makes sure she cover EVERY SINGLE detail of what you envision (so much that I truly believe at the end, she sees what you see) and delivers. On top of that, she is super sweet and has this amazing positive energy that is simply contagious to everyone around her. I am still hearing from everyone that was close to us on our wedding day, how great Claudia was, and how much she helped in every single way to have us enjoying our wedding day as fully as possible. We absolutely recommend her services to everyone! Thank you Claudia!

Julie · Married on 05/04/2018

Claudia is a very professional, patient and pleasant photographer. She did a fantastic job on my wedding photos in Key Largo! She is very easy to work with, you won’t be disappointed!

Kara · Married on 04/28/2018

Claudia is beyond amazing! Where to begin? From the first moment I spoke with her on the phone to our engagement photos to the wedding photos she was spectacular! She captured so many emotions and fun times in our pictures! Not to mention how quick we received them! Claudia is the best! She is caring, devoted, hardworking the nicest person!

Claudia Rios Photography 13
    Claudia Rios Photography 14

Marielena · Married on 12/22/2017

Amazing experience with Claudia Rios as our wedding photographer

We got married a couple of days before Christmas last year (December 22nd 2017 to be exact), and the story goes that we were two weeks away from our wedding (a small, intimate courthouse ceremony followed by wedding photos and dinner with family and friends) and found ourselves not having a photographer! My coworker at the time let me know about Claudia - I texted her, and we spoke on the phone that same day. From the get go, her responsiveness and willingness to work with us confirmed that she was ‘the one’, not to mention the outstanding quality she puts into her work. She was caring, understanding and very professional from the start and throughout the planning process. When the day came, we were running close to the start time (and feeling all the nervous excitement of being fresh newlyweds!), and had poor phone reception in Key Biscayne (where we took our wedding photos). We were fortunate that she spotted us while we were driving trying to locate the Key Biscayne Lighthouse (we had never met before, so the fact that she spotted us and knew we were her clients proves that she has a great eye). We were a bit nervous when she started to take our photos, but her motivational words and her guidance were reassuring to us every step of the way. Her passion was contagious, and she definitely made us feel right at home with her. She is able to strike an impeccable balance of being energetic and passionate, yet kind, encouraging and professional. She went out of her way to make sure that the entire experience was amazing, and I cannot recommend her enough. Though the quality of her work speaks for her, she is definitely a package deal with her genuine and loving persona as well. If you need an excellent and professional photographer that knows what she’s doing, does her absolute best to ensure that your photos come out amazing, and makes you feel great throughout, Claudia Rios is your go-to photographer. We were so content to have had her as our wedding photographer. May God continue to bless you, your family and your career Claudia!

Claudia Rios Photography 15

Estela · Married on 11/11/2017

The care and professionalism is just amazing. Claudia dedicated the time to give us exactly what we were looking for. My Cinderella fairy tale Wedding came true. Thank you so much Claudia my Wedding day will be memorable for all.

Melissa · Married on 11/04/2017

Claudia was AMAZING from day one! Super super friendly and helpful, she was there every step of the way! She definitely went above and beyond, especially with some unexpected changes along the way :) Looking forward to working with her in the future!

Claudia Rios Photography 16
    Claudia Rios Photography 17
    Claudia Rios Photography 18
    Claudia Rios Photography 19
    Claudia Rios Photography 20

Katherine · Married on 08/19/2017

Absolutely amazing service!! Very professional. She kept me informed throughout the whole process and always replied to my messages. During the wedding, she worked flawlessly with our family and children. She had a great attitude the whole day and you can tell she is passionate about her work. I highly recommend Claudia to anyone looking for a photographer!

adrienne · Married on 08/11/2017

Claudia was a pleasure to work with. She kept in contact with me more than any other vendor. She sent many helpful emails helping me plan for the day of the wedding. Beautiful, romantic photos to document our amazing day

Trista · Married on 04/18/2017

Claudia was absolutely AMAZING! She helped me so much in the planning stages of our wedding, as I was across the country. She was always to helpful and professional and always got back to me right away. For the wedding, she was great, she worked so well with our family and kids, had a great outlook and attitude and was so accommodating! I would HIGHLY recommend Claudia to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! I cant say enough good things about her!

Alfredo · Married on 03/04/2017

We love her, She was very professional, funny and understanding. She knew how to capture everything we were feeling without showing all the nervousness I was feeling that day. I would definitely keep her in mind for my next event.

Alexa · Married on 03/04/2017

Absolutely amazing photography and customer service! very pleased! I was very nervous about how my photos would turn out and let me just tell you, absolutely stunning! Claudia Rios Photography kept me calm and confident on my big day, this photography service is so much more than average, it is personal and up close. I felt like a princess! I will definitely recommend to others!

Martin · Married on 02/14/2017

Claudia is such an amazing photographer and person! She always emailed/texted me back, even at odd hours at night, she was always there for me and I will never forget her. If you want a dedicated and amazing photographer, then definitely contact Claudia!

S · Married on 08/12/2016

Great Product and a very professional job. I am really impressed. I would highly recommend her.

Mariella · Married on 07/01/2016

Very professional, love her pictures !

• Paige

Paige · Married on 12/05/2015

My husband and I were married last Decemeber and Claudia was one of our photographers for our wedding. Despite some rain and set backs that day, Claudia really shined as a professional photographer. She was respectful, attentive, caring, and kind throughout the whole wedding day and into the evening. She stood in the rain with us as she delighted in capturing a few special moments between me and my husband. She went above and beyond and her heart really showed through the work ethic and development of pictures she produced for us.

As my emotions were running wild that evening, Claudia's calm and loving presence was an added benefit. As we had two photographers that day, Claudia's commitment to our big day was solidified as she stayed with us till the end as oppose to the other one leaving earlier than scheduled. This is just a small example of how grateful we were to have Claudia with us that day.

Moreover, as much as we loved working with Claudia during our wedding day, I am thankful to say a friendship blossomed. More recently, Claudia recommended me and my husband for a hotel wedding styled shoot and because of her we were able to have more wedding pictures! It was a fun experience to dress up again in my wedding dress and the opportunity to be with my husband and take more pictures made it a great day.

Claudia's passion to capture beautiful moments is seen through her heart and dedication to each of her clients. She goes above and beyond of just being a photographer. She makes you feel comfortable and at ease, even in the midst of a rainstorm, her effort and willingness to deliver the best service shine brightly.

Claudia is theeee best! Had the pleasure of having her capture our baby shower. She arrived early to set up, super sweet and easy to work with. You can tell she loves what she does. Claudia made everyone feel comfortable. She helped get friends and family together for pictures as guests were arriving. I also received my pictures faster than any photographer I've ever worked with. I would highly recommend Claudia to capture your wedding, baby shower, or next family event. Thank you so much Claudia !!!

VICTORIA · Married on 12/13/2014

Let me start by saying SHE'S AWESOME!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Claudia Photography. Her vision and gift as a photographer is so uniquely creative. She has such a eye for capturing the outer and surrounding beauty of things to that allows the photos more different and absolutely more beautiful then other photographers. Her professionalism and punctuality is perfect and she such a beautiful person inside and out. She take passion into what she's doing and she made me feel so comfortable and beautiful in my setting.I would recommend her service to anyone who needs a photographer that captures not only the moment but the beauty of the whole picture while bringing it to life.

Thais · Married on 08/18/2018

Claudia is great at what she does. She is very passionate about her work and it shows through her photography. She's very easy to work with and very quick at responding to any questions. Our second shooter was also amazing, Maria, they both work well together and also worked well with my videographer whom they hadn't worked with before. They captured some stunning photos of our day and my husband and I are very pleased with our photos. I would definitely use Claudia again!