Claudia Rios Photography Reviews

Claudia Rios Photography 6
Claudia Rios Photography 7

Maria Paez · Getting married on 11/03/2019

Loved Claudia Rios Photography

When Claudia and I spoke she said to me, I like to capture the love, energy of the couple thats what makes me passionate about my job. She not only sold me hearing her words but experiencing her true passion for authenticity and bringing out our true emotions by laughing, looking at each other with true emotion. Her work is stunning and very genuine. Follow her IG feed u will fall in love. Best part our wedding was of a blended family, together we have 5 children. She accomplished a rare thing, she captured laughter and fun pics of some of our shy kids. Thank you Claudia for keeping up with my chaotic pace and still capturing the love and providing us nothing but Greatness in our photos. Cant wait till Nov for our next event. ❤️💕😍😘

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Claudia Rios Photography 8
    Claudia Rios Photography 9
  • Y

Yailin · Married on 06/10/2019

The BEST photographer hands down!

We absolutely loved having Claudia as our wedding photographer! From the moment she arrived to the hotel on our wedding day, she was very organized and professional and a super sweet person! She made us feel relaxed and made sure we had fun while taking photos. We are in love with how all our photos turned out and I can’t say enough about the fantastic job she did!! Thank you Claudia for being so amazing and part of our big day!

Sent on 08/14/2019
    Claudia Rios Photography 14
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 05/19/2019

Hire her now!

Claudia is an absolutely amazing photographer and person – just hire her now! Or keep reading if you want. Her photos speak for themselves, but as a person she is extremely organized (which means A LOT coming from an OCD project manager), professional, funny, flexible, and just so much fun to be around. I interviewed multiple photographers before selecting Claudia and one of the main reasons I loved her is because she asked ME what I was looking for vs telling me how it “should” be. Everything about my wedding timeline was unique and I needed someone who could be flexible and work with me to come up with the plan and Claudia did just that.
    Our first in person experience with Claudia was our engagement session. She was great at helping us relax and just have fun with them, even though we were a bit out of our comfort zone. By the end of the session, we couldn’t wait to “hang out” with her again at our wedding and once we received the photos we were in aww. In planning the wedding day photos, Claudia and I went back and forth tweaking the schedule numerous times because of the uniqueness of our timeline. She was great at explaining why something wouldn’t work (such as trying to squeeze 45 minutes of photos into 15 minutes) and giving options on how I could get what I wanted, but possibly a different way. She was open to a few photo experiments that I had seen done at our venue previously and she helped us make some quick decisions when we decided at the last minute to move the ceremony indoors due to it being insanely hot outside. She integrated seamlessly with the family and guests and ended up more of a friend than a vendor by the end of the night. At the end of the day, our wedding photos are unbelievable and perfectly captured the personalities of everyone involved in our special day. We would (and will) hire Claudia again in a second if an opportunity presents itself.

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Claudia Rios Photography 19
  • Sharon

Sharon · Married on 04/10/2019

Amazing Photographer

Claudia is a wonderful photographer, her ideas and creativity is amazing. I was very nervous and i am not particularly photogenic but her personality put me at ease. My photographs are beautiful. I would highly recommend her for any function.

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Claudia Rios Photography 20

Andrea Tonarely-Schick · Married on 02/09/2019

Highly recommend

Claudia was such a pleasure to work with. Professional, kind, organized are just a few of the words to describe her. Her ability to capture the beauty of your day is exceptional. I am so happy I got to work with her and her team. The pictures are something that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Sent on 03/01/2019

Elaine · Married on 09/14/2018

There are not enough words to express how grateful I feel for having picked Claudia as my engagement and wedding photographer, and how lucky I am that she let me be one of her clients. If you want someone who will get the job done and love her style, look no further, she’s the one for you. Claudia, thank you so much for everything and the amazing and innovative ways you have to get the perfect picture. I will never stop recommending you because you are truly one of a kind.

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Claudia Rios Photography 21

Kristen · Married on 07/28/2018

I'll start off by saying that nothing I write will do Claudia's talent, professionalism, and work ethic justice - she was beyond amazing and we could not be more happy with her work. She was extremely helpful, personable, and accommodating, both throughout the planning process and on our wedding day. We felt that she went above and beyond to ensure that our day, and all the emotions and details associated with it, were captured. As customers, we especially appreciated that she does not have a maximum number of photos per package, but rather strives to photograph all the special moments, regardless of the number of photographs in the end - this was one of many true testaments of her commitment to providing a quality product. Claudia was excellent at coaching us through various poses, and was relentless with her work, even in the outrageous summer heat and humidity. To top it all off, her turn around time was impeccable. We received our "sneak peek" photos one week after the wedding, and the rest of our portfolio several days later. Overall, her spectacular photographs speak for themselves, while her customer service and infectious personality truly set her apart from others. She was, by far, our favorite vendor from our wedding day and we would undoubtedly hire her again if an occasion arises; she truly felt like family by the end of the day.

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Claudia Rios Photography 22
    Claudia Rios Photography 23
    Claudia Rios Photography 24
    Claudia Rios Photography 25

Elizabeth · Married on 06/23/2018

Claudia Rios captured our perfect day with the most perfect pictures! She was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to any bride in South Florida!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Allie · Married on 05/26/2018

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Claudia Rios to capture our love on our wedding day! She is so talented and takes such natural and beautiful pictures. We absolutely love all of the shots that she took of us! Claudia is such a sweetheart and really cares about each and everyone one of her clients. She listened to what we wanted and made sure our day went smoothly. Also, she was very accommodating and creative when our outdoor ceremony had to be moved indoors due to rain at the last minute. All in all, we absolutely loved working with Claudia! You can tell from just talking to her that she loves what she does. Plus her amazing personality is infectious!

Sent on 07/30/2018
  • PBiazinha

Paula · Married on 05/05/2018

How to start!!! Claudia is an angel sent from above! She rescued my sanity on my wedding day. We had a full list of issues throughout the day and Claudia was there, running around trying to get people to fix it, calming my nerves and still managed to do her job: take amazing photos.
    She is THE professional you want to have: she checks in with you, works your timeline, makes sure she cover EVERY SINGLE detail of what you envision (so much that I truly believe at the end, she sees what you see) and delivers. On top of that, she is super sweet and has this amazing positive energy that is simply contagious to everyone around her. I am still hearing from everyone that was close to us on our wedding day, how great Claudia was, and how much she helped in every single way to have us enjoying our wedding day as fully as possible. We absolutely recommend her services to everyone! Thank you Claudia!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Julie · Married on 05/04/2018

Claudia is a very professional, patient and pleasant photographer. She did a fantastic job on my wedding photos in Key Largo! She is very easy to work with, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Kara · Married on 04/28/2018

Claudia is beyond amazing! Where to begin? From the first moment I spoke with her on the phone to our engagement photos to the wedding photos she was spectacular! She captured so many emotions and fun times in our pictures! Not to mention how quick we received them! Claudia is the best! She is caring, devoted, hardworking the nicest person!

Sent on 06/10/2018
    Claudia Rios Photography 26
    Claudia Rios Photography 27

Marielena · Married on 12/22/2017

Amazing experience with Claudia Rios as our wedding photographer

We got married a couple of days before Christmas last year (December 22nd 2017 to be exact), and the story goes that we were two weeks away from our wedding (a small, intimate courthouse ceremony followed by wedding photos and dinner with family and friends) and found ourselves not having a photographer! My coworker at the time let me know about Claudia - I texted her, and we spoke on the phone that same day. From the get go, her responsiveness and willingness to work with us confirmed that she was ‘the one’, not to mention the outstanding quality she puts into her work. She was caring, understanding and very professional from the start and throughout the planning process. When the day came, we were running close to the start time (and feeling all the nervous excitement of being fresh newlyweds!), and had poor phone reception in Key Biscayne (where we took our wedding photos). We were fortunate that she spotted us while we were driving trying to locate the Key Biscayne Lighthouse (we had never met before, so the fact that she spotted us and knew we were her clients proves that she has a great eye). We were a bit nervous when she started to take our photos, but her motivational words and her guidance were reassuring to us every step of the way. Her passion was contagious, and she definitely made us feel right at home with her. She is able to strike an impeccable balance of being energetic and passionate, yet kind, encouraging and professional. She went out of her way to make sure that the entire experience was amazing, and I cannot recommend her enough. Though the quality of her work speaks for her, she is definitely a package deal with her genuine and loving persona as well. If you need an excellent and professional photographer that knows what she’s doing, does her absolute best to ensure that your photos come out amazing, and makes you feel great throughout, Claudia Rios is your go-to photographer. We were so content to have had her as our wedding photographer. May God continue to bless you, your family and your career Claudia!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Claudia Rios Photography 28

Estela · Married on 11/11/2017

The care and professionalism is just amazing. Claudia dedicated the time to give us exactly what we were looking for. My Cinderella fairy tale Wedding came true. Thank you so much Claudia my Wedding day will be memorable for all.

Sent on 01/28/2017

Melissa · Married on 11/04/2017

Claudia was AMAZING from day one! Super super friendly and helpful, she was there every step of the way! She definitely went above and beyond, especially with some unexpected changes along the way :) Looking forward to working with her in the future!

Sent on 12/19/2017
    Claudia Rios Photography 29
    Claudia Rios Photography 30
    Claudia Rios Photography 31
    Claudia Rios Photography 32
    Claudia Rios Photography 33

Katherine · Married on 08/19/2017

Absolutely amazing service!! Very professional. She kept me informed throughout the whole process and always replied to my messages. During the wedding, she worked flawlessly with our family and children. She had a great attitude the whole day and you can tell she is passionate about her work. I highly recommend Claudia to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 04/18/2018

adrienne · Married on 08/11/2017

Claudia was a pleasure to work with. She kept in contact with me more than any other vendor. She sent many helpful emails helping me plan for the day of the wedding. Beautiful, romantic photos to document our amazing day

Sent on 09/10/2017

Trista · Married on 04/18/2017

Claudia was absolutely AMAZING! She helped me so much in the planning stages of our wedding, as I was across the country. She was always to helpful and professional and always got back to me right away. For the wedding, she was great, she worked so well with our family and kids, had a great outlook and attitude and was so accommodating! I would HIGHLY recommend Claudia to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! I cant say enough good things about her!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Alfredo · Married on 03/04/2017

We love her, She was very professional, funny and understanding. She knew how to capture everything we were feeling without showing all the nervousness I was feeling that day. I would definitely keep her in mind for my next event.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Alexa · Married on 03/04/2017

Absolutely amazing photography and customer service! very pleased! I was very nervous about how my photos would turn out and let me just tell you, absolutely stunning! Claudia Rios Photography kept me calm and confident on my big day, this photography service is so much more than average, it is personal and up close. I felt like a princess! I will definitely recommend to others!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Martin · Married on 02/14/2017

Claudia is such an amazing photographer and person! She always emailed/texted me back, even at odd hours at night, she was always there for me and I will never forget her. If you want a dedicated and amazing photographer, then definitely contact Claudia!

Sent on 04/05/2017
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 12/03/2016

Claudia Rios and her team were simply amazing!!! She was able to capture everything that we wanted plus more and was super efficient and prepared! We have been blessed to find such a exceptional photographer who's desire it to make the groom and bride feel like the most special people on the planet. Pictures came out so gorgeous!!! I would recommend her any day of the week! Thank you Claudia for your wonderful talent that you have shared with us on that special day! You are a blessing!

Sent on 01/17/2017

S · Married on 08/12/2016

Great Product and a very professional job. I am really impressed. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Mariella · Married on 07/01/2016

Very professional, love her pictures !

Sent on 01/12/2017