10 Hemlock Dr., Natick, MA 01760 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Claudia Moriel Lash Artistry

Claudia Moriel has been a wedding makeup artis for over 10 years. She had a noticed eyelahs extensions were becoming a trend in the industry in the past couple of years. Claudia knew this would be a service that she would love to master and offer to her clientele.

After extensive research on the varios companies available she has chosen to offer Xtreme Eyelash Extnesions because they are the best extension in the indutry that offer

-A Natural Look

-Healthy process for the lashes

-The highest quality

Extension help you feel put together for your wedding season that includes your

-Rehersal Dinner

-Wedding Day

-Honeymoon

She works with her exisiting bridal clients and those of fellow makeup artists that she regularly partners with.

1tkv9dsgnpgw0btipmsqt1waeveco8j0c9ijzwjdo
phot
1tkv9dsgnpgw0btipmsqt1waeveco8j0c9ijzwjdo

• Videos 1

8 Reviews for Claudia Moriel Lash Artistry

Victoria · Married on 06/10/2017

Claudia went above and beyond to make my wedding day special. When I arrived at my hotel, she was set and ready to glam me and my mom up for my big day. We got the perfect makeup - extremely natural and flawless, and as a bonus the best mani ever. Claudia has a sweet, calm personality and is extremely patient and kind. I highly recommend Claudia for any beauty services, she is the ultimate MUA!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Erik · Married on 05/29/2016

Claudia was the perfect makeup artist for me and my wedding party of 5: laid back, talented, able to work with a wide range of skin types and sensitivities, and a fun person to spend my wedding morning with! Many of the makeup artists I contacted were pushy about the "bridal treatment" or the "wedding experience." Claudia, on the other hand, is a makeup artist for all kinds of events, not just weddings. As a result, working with her felt like hanging out with a good friend, not like being on the receiving end of a wedding industry sales pitch.

During my trial a few months before the wedding, Claudia listened to my preferences (more of a natural look, less glam) and she had no problem re-doing some parts I wasn't completely satisfied with the first time around. She then took extensive notes on the products and shades she used so I felt confident that it would look the same on the wedding day. Everyone in my bridal party loved Claudia, and we spent the morning of my wedding laughing as she shared funny stories and YouTube videos. She made us all look so beautiful without looking overdone. And best of all, my makeup survived my tears of joy! Thank you, Claudia!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Megan · Married on 04/27/2014

I've worked professionally with a lot of makeup artists and I can honestly say Claudia is at the top of her field. She's exceptionally skilled, professional and patient but more than that she is an incredible person. Claudia has this wonderfully calming energy that makes you feel immediately at ease the moment you'll meet her.

Claudia worked her magic on my lashes and I couldn't have been more thrilled. The were full, glamorous and natural looking too. Claudia is a true talent with a heart of gold. If you are looking for natural looking lash extensions and a flawless experience - Claudia is your woman!

Sent on 06/06/2014