Classic Bride & Formals

Cornelius, NC View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Classic Bride & Formals located in Cornelius, North Carolina, is a full-service wedding salon dedicated to making weddings look spectacular. Classic Bride & Formals offers high-quality but affordable wedding gowns from designers all over the world. We have private suites with one-on-one consulting PLUS no pressure, with relaxing atmosphere, and friendly and knowledgeable staff. Come have a glass of sparkling pink champagne, chose your wedding suite music, and find your perfect wedding gown with us! We are located in the heart of Cornelius, NC - Exit 28 off I-77.

Experience

Owner, Phaedra (Mrs. US Continental 2021/2022 & a Two-Time Breast Cancer Survivor) constantly offers a handpicked selection of wedding gowns, Shoes, and accessories, plus wedding attire for the rest of the wedding party. Classic Bride & Formals takes great care to ensure your vision is followed with keen attention to detail.

Classic Bride & Formals we are willing to go above and beyond your expectations, whether that means ordering an exclusive gown, or custom attire for other members of your wedding party. Services offered include:

• Free gown storage until alterations
  • Free steaming
  • Free gown bag
  • Sample sales
  • Trunk shows
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Hayley P. Getting married on 09/30/2023

10/10 Experience

I went to several shops and this is hands down the best I went to. The entire staff was SO nice, comforting, not sales-y or pushy or fake nice, and made the experience so amazing. I found my dream dress there and am so thankful to Christina and Phaedra :) I'd recommend to anyone dress shopping!!!

Classic Bride & Formals's reply:

Hayley,

Thank you so much for the kind words and 5-star review. We appreciate your support so much! We are thrilled to have you as part of our Classic Bride family and cannot wait to see your wedding day come together with the most perfect dress & veil!
    xo,
    The CB Team
    Raeven Getting married on 04/29/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't Ask for Any Better!

Heather was absolutely awesome! The dress I chose wasn't something I originally pulled off of the rack. She chose the dress and it was a perfect pick! Although I wasn't ready to commit at my first appointment, she made my follow-up appointment a breeze. She had the dress already pulled and when I put it on again I knew that it was the one for me! So happy to be a part of the Classic Bride family!

Classic Bride & Formals's reply:

Raeven,
    Thank you so much for the awesome review! We're so excited to have you as part of our Classic Bride family. Thank you for trusting us with finding your perfect wedding dress.
    We wish you all of the love and happiness in this next chapter of your love story.
    XO,

Deals

Classic Bride & Formals 1
Exclusive

Devyn Leigh Events Devyn Leigh Events Wedding Planners

The Classic Bride team is a joy to work with! I have sent many friends to them and would highly recommend them to any client.

David Edward Photography and Video David Edward Photography and Video Wedding Photographers

Wow!! What a great Bridal store! Great service, beautiful gowns and a relaxed setting. You must go here before making any final wedding gown decisions!!!

Maureen Russell Maureen Russell Wedding Photographers

The team at Classic makes every bride-to-be feel so special and they make sure the dress is a perfect match! The choices are amazing and just look stunning on each bride. If you haven't found the dress, you will at Classic Bride and Formals!

20910 Catawba Ave Cornelius, NC, 28031

Sunday & Monday - CLOSED Tuesday - Friday - 10:30am - 5:00pm Saturday - By Appointment *After hours by appointment*
Location of (Classic Bride & Formals)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding