201 NW 4th Street Suite 104, Evansville, IN 47708 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About City Social

City Social offers wedding planning services to couples in Evansville and Central Indiana. No matter the size of your gathering, the planning team loves bringing people together for events. Every step of the way City Social is able to assist clients from big picture items to tiny details.

Experience
Owner and lead planner Leslie Davis has been eager to plan events since 2005. All through college she planned everything she could, including parties and vacations. Eventually, her dream of opening City Social came true, and she has been designing weddings and events ever since.

City Social's services work great for those planning a wedding to those planning a corporate function. Their packages can be both short or long-term. Services are also available on a recurring basis. They include:

• Budget analysis
  • To-do lists

d3cfc113b80406e5 13737478 1764845707088137 8541616913412684072 o
Venue: Old Vanderburgh County Courthouse
Planner: City...
Photography: Rachel Mathew Photography Venue: Old Vanderburgh County Courthouse Planner: City...
Photography: Shillawna Ruffner Photography
Venue: Ballroom at Sauced
Planner: All That Glitters and...
Photography: Shillawna Ruffner Photography Venue: Ballroom at Sauced Planner: All That Glitters and...
Location: Angel Mounts
Planner: City Social
Photography: Rachel Mathew Photography Location: Angel Mounts Planner: City Social
Location: Angel Mounts
Photography: Michelle Pfaffman Photography
Location: Ballroom at Sauced
Planner: City Social
Photography: Michelle Pfaffman Photography Location: Ballroom at Sauced Planner: City Social
Bridal gown
Planner: City...

9 Reviews for City Social

• Emily

Emily Frasso · Getting married on 08/10/2019

Wedding planner for my wedding

Leslie and the City Social team are simply the best. Planning a wedding from 900 miles away can be daunting, but it was easy and organized with City Social's help. Not only did City Social ensure we discussed every item needed for a seamless wedding, they took the time to meet with us countless times, make creative recommendations, and they also ensured the wedding day itself was completely seamless. I could not have planned my wedding without City Social and knowing that I could enjoy the actual day without any mishaps to manage was absolutely priceless. Not to mention that Leslie, Owner of City Social, is one of the most genuine, hard-working and thoughtful individuals I have ever known, I can affirm you are in the best hands with her and her team.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Nick · Married on 04/14/2018

Leslie and the City Social team have been amazing. We can't say enough about the professionalism and quality of working with this team! Everything has been seamless while planning our big day

Sent on 08/07/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

Leslie of City Social offered her help to me as a wedding gift and worked with me weeks prior to the big day. She helped me establish a timeline for the rehearsal as well as the day of, communicated with my vendors, helped me stay organized, asked me questions that I otherwise would have forgotten to ask, offered her advice and input on various matters, kept in touch with me on a weekly basis, and most importantly, was there for me on the big day. Leslie was the sole reason that I did not stress on my wedding day, and I would strongly recommend her services for any type of event planning. When you have such a large bridal party as I did, an event planner will make sure that everything goes smooth. Leslie was there to ask and answer any questions for me that I otherwise would have had to stress over. Because of her professionalism and skills, I was able to do what every bride should do on their big day....relax and enjoy! This is my second time working with City Social, and I cannot stress how impressed I am by Leslie's knowledge and detail to attention regarding ANY sort of event planning. I am confident that City Social is going to continue to thrive as a business, and I am so appreciative of Leslie and excited for her!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Award

City Social Pricing

City Social Price Rates

City Social FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 950.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Shillawna Ruffner Photography
    Shillawna Ruffner Photography Wedding Photographers

Leslie is an amazing wedding planner to work with! She is organized, assertive, resourceful, well connected, creative, knowledgeable, and most important, a kind soul who truly cares about her work and her clients. These are all attributes any bride should be looking for in a wedding planner. Leslie is also a team player, which is hugely important since she is oftentimes the go between for brides and their vendors. I have had the pleasure of working along side Leslie at several weddings and I am so grateful for her calm demeanor and can-do attitude. She always asks for the other vendors’ input and works around everyone’s schedules to create a stress-free, enjoyable day for her brides. I can’t recommend City Social highly enough!

• Bailey Marie Studio
    Bailey Marie Studio Wedding Invitations

I recommend City Social to any of my customers looking for wedding planning services. They offer a wide range of options including "day of" planning. The team at City Social has the experience and attentiveness you want behind the scenes of your big day.

• 201 NW 4th Street, Suite 104 Evansville, 47708 See on map