City Social Reviews

9 | Evansville, IN

9 Reviews for City Social

• Emily

Emily Frasso · Getting married on 08/10/2019

Wedding planner for my wedding

Leslie and the City Social team are simply the best. Planning a wedding from 900 miles away can be daunting, but it was easy and organized with City Social's help. Not only did City Social ensure we discussed every item needed for a seamless wedding, they took the time to meet with us countless times, make creative recommendations, and they also ensured the wedding day itself was completely seamless. I could not have planned my wedding without City Social and knowing that I could enjoy the actual day without any mishaps to manage was absolutely priceless. Not to mention that Leslie, Owner of City Social, is one of the most genuine, hard-working and thoughtful individuals I have ever known, I can affirm you are in the best hands with her and her team.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Nick · Married on 04/14/2018

Leslie and the City Social team have been amazing. We can't say enough about the professionalism and quality of working with this team! Everything has been seamless while planning our big day

Sent on 08/07/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

Leslie of City Social offered her help to me as a wedding gift and worked with me weeks prior to the big day. She helped me establish a timeline for the rehearsal as well as the day of, communicated with my vendors, helped me stay organized, asked me questions that I otherwise would have forgotten to ask, offered her advice and input on various matters, kept in touch with me on a weekly basis, and most importantly, was there for me on the big day. Leslie was the sole reason that I did not stress on my wedding day, and I would strongly recommend her services for any type of event planning. When you have such a large bridal party as I did, an event planner will make sure that everything goes smooth. Leslie was there to ask and answer any questions for me that I otherwise would have had to stress over. Because of her professionalism and skills, I was able to do what every bride should do on their big day....relax and enjoy! This is my second time working with City Social, and I cannot stress how impressed I am by Leslie's knowledge and detail to attention regarding ANY sort of event planning. I am confident that City Social is going to continue to thrive as a business, and I am so appreciative of Leslie and excited for her!

Sent on 10/20/2017
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 07/25/2017

Leslie truly has the gift of planning pumping through her! I have attended a handful of events she has planned and they were all flawless! She is the ideal person to have by your side behind the scenes.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/03/2017

Leslie and the City Social team completely transformed our wedding day! I was so stressed before I hired them for their "day of" package and when I met with her, my worries disappeared. City Social took care of ANY detail I needed. From contacting the vendors, making sure everyone arrived to the venue on time, creating a timeline for the day of, and making sure my dress looked perfect moments before I walked down the aisle, they truly did it all! I cannot imagine our day without them and I HIGHLY recommend City Social for any of your planning needs!

Haley · Married on 05/05/2017

Leslie is as in point as it gets!

Brooke · Married on 04/29/2017

My experience with City Social was nothing short of fantastic. I booked my wedding venue and city social was the on site coordinator. Therefore, Leslie worked with us for venue payments, menu finalization, and layouts. I had another friend who was my day of coordinator, but Leslie and the team at city social treated me as if I was their own client and I felt like their only client at that! They were speedy to respond to emails and answer all my questions! I would recommend City Social to anyone who wants the best wedding planner in Evansville!

Courtney · Married on 04/14/2018

Working with Leslie has been awesome. I live out of town so it's very helpful to have someone who can handle all the small details. Choosing a venue was a difficult decision for us but Leslie was very patient, understanding, and accommodating with our requests. Leslie and City Social is so easy to work with, they're helping to take some of the stress that comes along with planning a big event. So grateful to be working with them!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Mitch · Married on 09/06/2014

Could not be happier with the services City Social provided.