Shillawna Ruffner Photography

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text
Digital Files (1)

I used Shillawna for our engagement session, and she will also be our wedding photographer as well. I chose Shillawna to be our photographer after speaking on the phone to her. Being a long distance away, I had to make all of my decisions nearly twelve hours away from her. Although Evansville has many great photographers, she felt very charismatic, kind, and understanding, even through the phone. She made everything feel so easy. I'm so happy with our choice. Before our engagement session, I was so nervous. She really made my fiancé and I feel comfortable despite all of the commotion around us. She listened to our ideas and brought them to life, and she also made sure we were comfortable with whatever she was suggesting. She's been a blessing to work with, and I'm really excited to see her work for my wedding as well. I have no doubts in her abilities as a photographer, and I would recommend her to anybody in the Evansville area!

Profile Picture Darah, 12/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Shillawna was great! She made sure you got what pictures you wanted and was always there to capture moments. Our pictures turned out wonderful!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shillawna and her team were excellent to work with! She was very professional, enthusiastic, and so much fun to be around. Our wedding was the first Indian wedding that she was shooting with her team and the outcome was AMAZING! She was very confident and worked so hard to make sure she captured all the right moments. She captured all the colors and emotions beautifully, we are thrilled with the photos. I highly recommend Shilllawna!!

Profile Picture Nikki, 10/14/17, 1 Review

Negatives
Save the Date
1 AWARD

1 ENDORSEMENT
Shillawna is an amazing photographer who not only captures your wedding to create lasting memories but she acts as one of your closest friends and supporters on your wedding day. She creates a happy and fondly remembered environment for all of her clients. As a wedding planner, I love every opportunity to work with Shillawna as she is professional, her work is brilliant, and watching her interact with clients is so inspirational. She is a colleague in the wedding industry who always selflessly offers professional insight. We are lucky to have Shillawna in the Southern Indiana Region!

Events