91 Alton Street, Manchester, CT 06042 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Pricing

About CINEMATIC WEDDING STORY

Cinematic Wedding Story is a wedding videography company located in Manchester, Connecticut that captures destination weddings and weddings throughout Connecticut and the surrounding New England areas. They specialize in creating personalized wedding films that inspire and are inspired by you. Wedding videography services include up to ten hours of coverage, as well as an assortment of services and highlight films. Your wedding videography will include all the special moments, from the first look and getting ready to the last dance. The videographers at Cinematic Wedding Story use a mix of cinematic and storytelling videography styles to capture every important moment on your wedding day.

Cinematic Wedding Story offers a range of wedding videography services. Services include:

• Full-feature video
Follow CINEMATIC WEDDING STORY on

• Videos 7

22 Reviews for CINEMATIC WEDDING STORY

Tania & Tunde · Married on 09/09/2017

I looked tirelessly over the internet for videographers, and it was 100% clear when I saw Lenny's work, he was our man. Lenny's talent was great--the tempo of his videos, his ability to capture emotion, to tell a long story in a matter of seconds to leave you breathless and teary-eyed and renewed with love; now that's talent. His use of cinematic and photographic elements and effects using juxtaposition, different focal points, near and far, fast and slow displays his talent, but matching these upon the perfect sound...now that's Lenny's heart. His love for what he does emanates through him and you will feel his intense passion for using his gifts to capture the most beautiful memories of your day. Lenny was such a pleasure to work with. He is professional, detail-oriented, kind and honest and came with a wealth of knowledge, experience and expertise in his craft. We were very particular about who we invited to be part of our wedding, while your talent needed to be of a certain caliber, it was also very important to us that the people we worked with, we liked. Above meeting the standard of being able to perform the task he was hired to do, Lenny was truly a joy to have as part of our wedding experience and memories. So grateful for you. Thanks Lenny!

Meredith · Married on 08/19/2017

My husband and I got married this past August and had the pleasure of working with Lenny. He was very friendly and easy to work with. After meeting with Lenny a couple of times and going over all the details for our wedding we felt very confident in Lenny’s work. After viewing our wedding video recently we were in awe with the quality of work and how well the video was put together. We are absolutely in love with our wedding video and will cherish it for years to come. We can’t thank Lenny enough for the phenomenal job he did!!

Donna · Married on 05/06/2017

I strongly recommend A Cinematic Wedding Story. Lenny and Rob were truly amazing the entire day of our wedding and really captured every detail and moment perfectly. Prior to the wedding Lenny was extremely helpful and professional in working with me to make sure that we were both on the same page and had a clear understanding of the day of expectations and what we wanted to make sure was captured. He is without a question one of my favorite parts of our wedding and my husband and I will be able to live our wedding day over and over again by watching our videos. He is the best, 100% recommend to anyone !!!!!

Award

CINEMATIC WEDDING STORY Pricing

CINEMATIC WEDDING STORY Price Rates

CINEMATIC WEDDING STORY FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Angela Maria Photography
    Angela Maria Photography Wedding Photographers

As a photographer Cinematic Wedding Story is amazing to work with! They are so respectful with making sure they are not in the photographer's shot and worked great as a team! Highly recommend!!!

• Kenny Q Productions
    Kenny Q Productions Wedding DJs

Leonard, Jennifer and Cinematic Wedding Story are leaders in the wedding film making industry. I own a disc jockey entertainment company and have worked with Leonard and Jennifer several times. I have seen and enjoy their work. I am amazed at the quality of their films. We've become great friends and visit each other's homes on a regular basis. Leonard is very intelligent. He understands, not only the art of wedding cinematography, but also, film editing, and audio production very well. Leonard keeps up with the latest trends by traveling to different parts of the country and learning from other wedding cinematography professionals. If wanted to hire a company to create a story and capture it on film, I would use their service without second thought. Sincerely, Kenny Quintero Kenny Q Productions www.kennyq.com

• SUMMER WIND WEDDING FILMS
    SUMMER WIND WEDDING FILMS Wedding Videographers

Lenny and his crew from Cinematic Wedding Story do a fantastic job. Their work is very cinematic and flowing. I recommend them whenever I can.

• 91 Alton Street Manchester, CT 06042 See on map