Cinematic Wedding Story Reviews

22 | Manchester, CT

22 Reviews for Cinematic Wedding Story

Tania & Tunde · Married on 09/09/2017

I looked tirelessly over the internet for videographers, and it was 100% clear when I saw Lenny's work, he was our man. Lenny's talent was great--the tempo of his videos, his ability to capture emotion, to tell a long story in a matter of seconds to leave you breathless and teary-eyed and renewed with love; now that's talent. His use of cinematic and photographic elements and effects using juxtaposition, different focal points, near and far, fast and slow displays his talent, but matching these upon the perfect sound...now that's Lenny's heart. His love for what he does emanates through him and you will feel his intense passion for using his gifts to capture the most beautiful memories of your day. Lenny was such a pleasure to work with. He is professional, detail-oriented, kind and honest and came with a wealth of knowledge, experience and expertise in his craft. We were very particular about who we invited to be part of our wedding, while your talent needed to be of a certain caliber, it was also very important to us that the people we worked with, we liked. Above meeting the standard of being able to perform the task he was hired to do, Lenny was truly a joy to have as part of our wedding experience and memories. So grateful for you. Thanks Lenny!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Meredith · Married on 08/19/2017

My husband and I got married this past August and had the pleasure of working with Lenny. He was very friendly and easy to work with. After meeting with Lenny a couple of times and going over all the details for our wedding we felt very confident in Lenny’s work. After viewing our wedding video recently we were in awe with the quality of work and how well the video was put together. We are absolutely in love with our wedding video and will cherish it for years to come. We can’t thank Lenny enough for the phenomenal job he did!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Donna · Married on 05/06/2017

I strongly recommend A Cinematic Wedding Story. Lenny and Rob were truly amazing the entire day of our wedding and really captured every detail and moment perfectly. Prior to the wedding Lenny was extremely helpful and professional in working with me to make sure that we were both on the same page and had a clear understanding of the day of expectations and what we wanted to make sure was captured. He is without a question one of my favorite parts of our wedding and my husband and I will be able to live our wedding day over and over again by watching our videos. He is the best, 100% recommend to anyone !!!!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Camilla · Married on 07/17/2016

We got married on July 17 2016 at the Riverview in Simsbury, CT And we had Leonard and his team as our videographers. Let me tell you..you will be SOOO lucky to have them on your most special day. From the very first meeting when we met Leonard we just fell in love with him. I think the entire ride home my husband and I were ranting about him and how lucky we were to have found him. What an incredible person he is!! From the first 5 minutes of meeting him we knew he was the one for us. You can tell INSTANTLY how much he loves what he does, he's so passionate, driven, he explains everything to the very last possible detail , makes you feel so comfortable ( we felt we've known him 20 years).
    He really made our day just absolutely unforgettable with the 'same day edit' I cried for about 10 min I think when Leonard surprised us at the end of the reception. And we just keep watching it over and over again. His work is just unbelievable and we can't wait to receive the final product !!! On the day of leonard's team was so patient and respectful and made us all feel soooo so comfortable. my family adored them!!! If you want your wedding day to be even more perfect and to capture all those moments that you miss during your hectic day , do not hesitate for one second to hire Leonard !!! HE IS PHENOMENAL!!! We couldn't imagine our wedding without him!! What a genuinely nice , thoughtful, passionate and professional person!!! We love you Leonard thank you so much again!!!

Sent on 08/07/2016

bob · Married on 03/12/2016

Best spent money EVER! Len did a genius level job of shooting and editing my sons wedding. He was friendly, comfortable and helpful throughout the day adding great calm to a stressful day and producing a masterpiece in highlight and full versions.

Sent on 09/28/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/29/2015

Hiring Lenny & his team at CWS is w/o a doubt the best decision I made when planning our wedding. His personality is AMAZING. He's likable, friendly, comforting & calm. His work is over the top amazing, but even more than that, he truly enhanced the overall experience of our day by being there. He added to the fun & heightened the quality of our wedding day from beginning to end. My husband was guarded about having a videographer follow him around. We never once felt invaded – he made it seem so normal. Lenny showed up extra early (without being asked) w/ Rob to capture the bridesmaids & groomsmen getting ready. Everyone instantly felt comfortable – he became a part of the party. He was professional but fun. The same-day-edit was unbelievable. He brought all necessary equipment & was completely self-sufficient. Our guests were FLOORED by our SDE. It allowed them to be a part of our day w/ us. It's beyond what I ever anticipated. We had an afterparty, & Lenny stayed for the entire thing. Since our wedding, our expectations have been far exceeded. The SDE was given to us on beautiful discs shortly after our wedding, & we were supplied w/ copies to share w/ our families. In addition to the SDE (& a surprise I won’t reveal), there were also chapters to view the ceremony, intros, dances & speeches. All were captured w/ style & professionalism. We’ve also received the full recap video. It’s about 10 min, & I’ve never seen better work. It’s impossible to get better quality than Lenny & CWS. For our SDE, we picked a tricky song & he worked his magic & made it unbelievable. For our recap, he picked the song & it was unreal. He's also compiling a disc for us w/all behind-the-scenes footage. Lenny goes far beyond what’s expected & truly make its personal. I can’t express how many compliments & referral requests I’ve received on our videos.For the product delivered, I feel I paid less than what he deserved.
    https://vimeo.com/161566749 PW:08292015

Sent on 06/15/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Leonard and the team at CWS. Leonard was SO helpful at putting me at ease before the wedding, I was nervous to have a videographer and a photographer, as sometimes the two do not get along, thinking they each are doing the more important job. When I spoke to Leonard for the first time, he said something that I will never forget. He told me that the photographer always has the right of way while shooting a wedding. He said "They are there to capture a moment. I'm there to capture the day. I can edit whatever needs to be edited after the fact." Right then and there I knew he was the perfect fit for our wedding team.

Leonard and his second shooter showed up right on time and ready to work. I am still in shock how I didn't even notice they were there. They slid right into the background and never got in the way of anything that had been going on. They were polite and wonderful to all our wedding party and parents, and just assured everyone they wouldn't even be noticed.

When I got my wedding video, I cried with delight. My entire wedding day (that was truly a blur the day of) was right in front of me to watch whenever I wanted. There was a slight imperfection in the DVD, and I told Leonard about it, and he instantly fixed it and had new disks sent to me, no charge. He is such a wonderful man, who honestly just enjoys videotaping the happy moments in people's lives.

I was never sold on having a videographer, but now that we had CWS there, I could not imagine NOT having a video. I encourage everyone to have one on their special day, because I assure you, you'll forget the little moments, and will adore that you have a video of them later on. And hiring Leonard was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Allison · Married on 06/28/2014

We had a wonderful experience with Leonard and Jennifer as our videographers. They were professional at all times and did a great job of making sure they got shots of every moment of the wedding. We would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a videographer in the area!!!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Courtney · Married on 02/23/2013

Leonard and his wife were outstanding. They were very attentive to detail and put out an amazing product. They were friendly yet professional, and at the end of the wedding produced a beautiful same day edit video. They were worth every penny. I would highly recommend Cinematic Wedding Story to anyone who is looking for a videographer.

Sent on 03/08/2013

Adrienne · Married on 10/13/2012

These guys are amazing. Bottom line, the best in the business. We almost didn't hire videographers to save money and man am I glad we decided to. The day went by so fast and we missed so many things that its such a gift to have video of the day! From our first conversation with Leonard we knew we would book him. We told him the last thing we wanted was 10 hours of boring wedding video we'd never watch. When Leonard told us he captures the story and emotion of the day we were sold. He responded so quickly to our emails and was also reassuring us to contact him if we had any questions what so ever. He was kind, professional, and creative. On the day of the wedding he and his wife worked so well WITH our photographer as opposed to competing for shots. They were discreet during the entire ceremony! I didn't notice them once and we even had a groomsmen tell us he didn't even know they were there till half way through the ceremony! Booking cinematic wedding story for our big day was by far the best decision we could have made, and our favorite venders of the day! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/24/2012
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 04/26/2012

I can not say enough amazing things about Len! There is nothing more you could ever ask for in a wedding film maker. His attention to detail and passion towards what he does is beaming from him at all times! He picks up on the perfect moments that capture the feeling of the day.

It is amazing how the right kind of video can make you feel that moment as if it was just happening. Lenny is the type of guy who everyone feels comfortable around, he is so easy to work with, non-intrusive and relaxed. He is the best I have seen the work is movie quality!
    He has went so above and beyond to make sure that every special moment was captured for us, I can not thank him enough!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Kelly · Married on 07/16/2011

I am so pleased we hired Leonard to capture our wedding day. Videography was the last thing we chose (waiting to see if we could afford it). Leonard was so wonderful to work with. He was flexible and easy to talk to. His creativity and artistic talent was couldn't be found easily in another videographer.
    He doesn't just produce a video of your wedding, he turns it into a beautiful film. He was a joy to work with before, during and after the wedding.

My husband and I cannot wait to watch this video for years to come. I am beyond pleased and would recommend him to anyone looking for a vendor you won't be disappointed with!!

Thank you Leonard!!

Sent on 10/21/2011

Andrea · Married on 10/09/2010

Leonard was wonderful to work with. He is professional and truly talented. I had no idea the amazing shots he was getting until I received the DVD, which made me cry when I watched it! He captured every moment from our wedding in a video that we will always treasure.

Sent on 02/20/2011

Brandon · Married on 07/03/2010

Lenny and Jenn were awesome! We loved having them be a part of our special day. The DVD is amazing, we watch it all the time. The attention to detail is incredible. They were both great to work with, professional, courteous, and down to earth. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking to capture their day with a video!

Sent on 07/05/2011
  • Sharrell

Sharrell · Married on 06/27/2010

Cinematic Wedding Story Videographers are AMAZING!!! Lenny came all the way from Connecticut to SUNY New Paltz to do our engagement video. Most videographers do not do an engagement video at all, but Cinematic Wedding Story’s gives clients the opportunity to see their expertise before the big wedding day. The engagement shoot came out perfect, we couldn’t ask for anything more. During that time, Lenny made us feel extremely comfortable, and he had great ideas.
    You can tell he is extremely passionate about his craft, plus he has tons of little filming gadgets that make you look and feel like a movie star. His work speaks for itself. We still hear about the engagement video, and the wedding video brought family members and us to tears. He captured every special moment and truly displayed who we are as a couple.
    What we loved about Lenny was not only the filming, but also how he was able to tell a story with the editing, and giving it that extra touch with the special effects.
    Lenny is ahead of his time, on so many levels. We plan to keep in touch and use him for the rest of our lives: birthdays, children, anniversaries, or anything that needs a videographer, he’s our guy. Thank you so much Leonard and Jennifer Hasemann! Cinematic Wedding Story has given us memories that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 03/09/2011

Tiffany · Married on 04/24/2010

Len was extremely professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. By the end of the day he felt like a part of the family! Our wedding video is amazing- the techniques he used and Len's expertise in cinematography is an art form all of it's own. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 04/18/2011

Emil · Married on 03/21/2010

If you are looking for someone who will dedicate himself to you and your needs, then Leonard is the one you should hire. Both Leonard and Jen have delivered beyond our expectations, taking into consideration all the obstacles they had to overcome (language barrier, unfamiliar environment, long travel hours and hot weather). The outcome is an unbelievable story about us and our wedding, which we probably have watched for over 100 times by now, and with every time we love it more and more.

Sent on 02/16/2011

Jayna · Married on 12/06/2008

Lenny did an excellent job making sure that everything we needed was provided. He was very professional during our planning, wedding day, and afterward. He is a class act and we highly recommend his work!

Sent on 11/11/2012

Kim · Married on 07/24/2010

Highly recommend ...!!!

Sent on 03/19/2011

Christina · Married on 05/28/2016

I love and continue to enjoy both the Highlight and longer edit wedding videos Lenny created of my wedding. My family and I are completely blown away. Every time I watch them I notice something new that I forgot (or had never noticed!) from that special day.

Something I wanted to point out in particular are the dancing scenes in the videos. I don't know how Lenny did it, but I didn't notice him while I was on the dance floor - there was no light in my face or "there's the videographer again!" nervous feeling I was concerned about prior to my wedding. The result is that everyone dancing looks really natural and I love it.

Brides-to-be: Leonard will put your mind at ease and make you feel comfortable prior to and on the day of your wedding, even if you're usually uncomfortable in front of a movie camera (like me!).

Thank you Lenny for capturing our memories so beautifully!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Cheruba · Married on 09/18/2010

I came across the website for Cinematic wedding story when looking for videographers for our wedding, and I have to say that our experience with Leonard has been very positive. He was extremely professional, on time, met with us for over an hour prior to the wedding and always responsed quickly to e-mails and phone calls. Most importantly, he was very flexible and paid attention to the type of final product we wanted, rather than imposing his views and ideas on us.
    Leonard was a true pleasure to work with. He was excited for us and truly wanted to give us the best he could with what he captured. I would definitely recommend him to others and would keep him in mind for my own future videography needs!

Sent on 03/14/2011