Nearby Vendors to Consider

About CinemaCapture Films

We really love weddings and creating emotional films that beautifully retell your wedding day story

Hello and welcome to CinemaCapture Films!  We really love weddings and telling stories through the creation of films.  When it comes to the most important day of your life, we want you to remember all the happiness, laughs, and joy in a way that will last a lifetime and beyond.  This is what we are passionate about.  We want you to relax and enjoy your day, taking comfort in knowing that your memories are being artistically preserved to be relived for years ahead.

At CinemaCapture, our organic, candid, style of filming allows us to capture all the emotions of your special day without disrupting the occasion.  This, combined with our cinematic style of editing allows us to retell your story by crafting one-of-a-kind films that you will love to share with your family and friends!  We are based out of Harrisburg, PA but love to travel anywhere for weddings.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Traditional (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)

After my husband and I got engaged we started looking around for videographers. I found a few that I liked, but none that I loved... until we found CinemaCapture Films. I remember looking through the videos and loving every single one. We decided we needed to contact Chris. Upon meeting Chris we found that he was so kind, creative, and very professional. On our wedding day, Chris and his assistant showed up early to get some awesome shots of the venue (including some amazing drone shots!!) Chris captured every little detail of our wedding day and we rarely noticed he was even there. He's very talented. Chris posted our highlight video 12 days after our wedding. My husband and I could not believe how quickly he created such a beautiful video! We are so grateful to have these memories recorded to look back on in the upcoming years. If you are considering a videographer for your big day, I highly suggest it, and I highly highly suggest hiring CinemaCapture Films. I promise you won't regret it! Thank you Chris!!!

Profile Picture Sarah , 6/1/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, Cinematic, Drone Footage, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

Words can not express how amazing Christopher and his team were in my daughter's special day! We honestly never knew they were filming. However, after receiving the finished products we realized they captured EVERYTHING! Not one important moment was missed and all the extras allowed all of us to see moments we missed! Thank you again Chris and staff of CinemaCapture Films!
The Shumaker & Cutsail Families

Profile Picture Emily, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Chris was great to work with! He was very professional. We loved how quickly we were able to see our wedding video after the wedding. Well worth the money!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/14/17, 1 Review