New Port Richey, FL 34654 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,500
  • Photos & Videos 11

About #Cinema

CONGRATULATIONS!

Congratulations on becoming engaged! We know that your wedding is a very important day for you; that why when it comes to video we've got you covered. With our extensive equipment and first-hand knowledge means you can count on us. We shoot your big day like it was our own. Big or Small we cover it all! We can shoot any size wedding whether it's a small family-sized or the Prince of Beckingham's Wedding.

Weddings starting at $1000! This includes: 1 Cinematographer, 2 Cameras, 8-Hours of Coverage, and a 4k Wedding Highlight Film.

You can also visit our website @ HashtagCinema.com/weddings to find out more.

• Hearts Video
Photos 8 Photos
Videos 3 vídeos

5 Reviews for #Cinema

• User5564080 · event on: 05/16/2015

I have used Adam on numerous occasions for work and personal projects. He has always been very professional and courteous in scheduling and shooting. I have always received quality products from in a timely manner. Adam even helped me with a project that was being submitted as part of a national competition and it won several accolades. Would highly recommend you use his services!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Kristin · Married on 03/20/2015

From the first time I met Adam I knew I could trust him to shoot my wedding. After having our initial in person meeting we were set to go. He collected all of the other vendor's information to insure that they could work together and that he would have everything he needed to shoot my wedding. He showed up early to my rehearsal dinner and made sure that all of the shots and angles would work out. He also told me that he had "pre-scouted" the location to make any necessary arrangements. This was all very impressive. Adam and his partner arrived early to shoot my preparation; he brought with him all sorts of film gadgets to help get the perfect shot. I had no clue what none of this stuff did, but Adam assured me that it was all to help the image quality. After getting all ready for the wedding, Adam with his partner left to set up the reception. When I got there they were ready to start shooting. During the ceremony I didn't even realize that they were there! After the ceremony Adam stayed with us and the photographer to get some video. Once we were done there, it was off to the reception. Throughout the night Adam interacted with guests and myself and my brand new husband to make sure that he had more than enough footage. After the big night was over Adam said he would get to editing right away so I could have the wedding as fast as possible. He even got my video to me ahead of the deadline! When I first saw the video I broke into tears and watched several times over. I asked him to make a few revisions and he had them done in less than a week! Great service. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for quality videographer. Although they are not the cheapest videographer they are a high-quality, great value wedding service provider and are definitely worth the extra cost.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Mark · event on: 11/08/2014

This event was a living memorial for my Mother-in-law as a way for her spend quality/fun time with family and friends one last time before she became too sick to participate from her terminal illness. She wanted the event to be a celebration and for everyone to fully enjoy themselves. All I know is that when I watch the video, Adam captured beautifully the events that unfolded! Adam truly did his homework and put together a masterpiece of memories that represents the vibrant flare she lived by and now we can all go back and watch with smiles on our faces. Adam's attention to detail, transitional quality, music choices and catching all the best moments of the evening were phenomenal. Adam and his team were a part of us that evening as we danced and sang late into the night! Our one last night on the Beach with Mom, thanks Adam..

Sent on 10/30/2015