Ciao Bell'amore Events

Ontario, CA View map

Ciao Bell'amore Events is here to make yesterday's dreams, into a reality. Helping you plan and coordinate an event that will be remembered forever is what we are here for. We are excited to be an important factor in making your day! Whether it be a Birthday party, Wedding, Bridal/Baby Shower, Anniversary, or any other event, we want to make it special and unforgettable! We are here to take care of the small details, big details, and all the other things that just give you nothing my headaches! We would love to take your ideas and dreams, add the Ciao Bell'amore touch and make it a reality!! We strive to be as creative and unique as possible. Our staff always loves a challenge, and guarantees that you will be completely satisfied with our professionalism and creative insight.

Ciao Bell'amore Events was created by Valerie Featherstun, Certified Wedding Consultant. She graduated with her B.A. in Business Administration, with a concentration in Entrepreneurial Management. She has been apart of the event industry for the last six years working and assisting a local catering company. Since then, she has had the dream of owning her own business, in anticipation to become certified as a wedding/event consultant. She has been a part of coordinating and designing showers, weddings, and other type of events. She has amazing leadership qualities, and can take control of any type of situation with poise and ease. Valerie has many goals for her company, and cannot wait to to meet your goals and expectations for your event!

Audrey Married on 03/09/2013
    From the start, I never expected my wedding day to be storybook perfect, but I also did not anticipate any major problems or set backs. Well, I was wrong. Our florist did not arrive until the time the wedding was supposed to begin, and our officiant, who is also my uncle, was 45 minutes late! The late start to our wedding led to a race to beat the sunset (it was supposed to be an outdoor sunset ceremony), and a rush to squeeze everything in during the receptions strict time limit. Valerie did an incredible job working through these problems and finding last minute solutions. She kept me cool and calm, and prevented any meltdowns. If it wasn’t for her, I would have been a stressed out mess. Thanks to Valerie I ended up really enjoying our wedding day and having many beautiful memories that will last me a lifetime. Having her there to coordinate everything allowed me to forget about the early hiccups in our plans and just enjoy the moment.

A few things I really liked about her were that she was organized, quick thinking, knowledgeable in her field, and very sweet.
    Nicole Married on 06/23/2012
    Valerie goes beyond any other event planner I have ever worked with. I told her what I wanted and what I was invisioning for my wedding and she nailed it! She puts in a lot of time and effort into your special day. Without her I do not think my wedding would have ran as smoothly as it did.
    Marlynn Married on 05/20/2011
    I hired Valerie from Ciao Bell'amore for my wedding planning. Valerie was such a great help to me. She was very professional and well organized. She responded in a timely manner and was always there when I needed some advice and guidance. On the day of the wedding she paid attention to details and kept me informed with everything that was going on. The pricing was very reasonable and I recommend Ciao Bell'amore.

Chaffey College Chino Community Center Chaffey College Chino Community Center Banquet Halls

This is a very reliable company. I truly enjoyed working with Valerie on the Palei wedding. It was a very unique event. I could not ask for more from an assistant coordinator. Valerie was able to remain calm as she managed all of the details delegated to her. Cia Bell'amore events is always welcome on property. They are very professional as well as creative. I highly recommend them to anyone that is seeking an event management company.

Ontario, 91761
Location of (Ciao Bell'amore Events)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding