137 Northampton Street, Easton, PA 18042 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Christina's Bridal

Based in Easton, PA, we believe that every bride should be able to find a high quality wedding gown within her budget. Christina’s Bridal is an intimate bridal boutique founded on the premise that style and quality should not have to be sacrificed for price. Some shops offer designer dresses in a gorgeous setting, but have prices that are out of reach for many brides. Other stores have better prices, but gowns are lesser quality and in a hectic and less than beautiful atmosphere. Dresses are available inexpensively on-line, but you can't see them, touch them, try them on or rely on their authenticity.

Christina's Bridal brings you dramatic elegance and exceptional fit with the most current collection from a variety of designers including Stella York, Essense of Australia, Eddy K, and others. We also carry bridesmaids dresses, veils, headpieces, jewelry, shoes and other accessories.

Follow Christina's Bridal on

37 Reviews for Christina's Bridal

Rachel · Getting married on 10/10/2020

As soon as I walked into Christina's Bridal, I was welcomed immediately, and the atmosphere was perfect. The woman helping me was so personable and got to know me prior to the appointment, so she would know my style and personality. When I arrived, she had chosen several dresses she thought would suit me. She was spot on. As soon as I thought I narrowed down my choices between two dresses, she had one more to pull off the rack. She thought on the spot and tried to ensure I found the perfect dress, even though I loved the two I had. This dress was a slight mix between the two dresses I had been stuck between, which made it the winner. The entire experience was wonderful!

Victoria · Getting married on 06/29/2019

The staff at Christina’s Bridal was amazing! I was so anxious about trying in dresses and if I would find the right one. Starting with Emily’s phone call interview, she made me feel so comfortable and dispelled a lot of my concerns! Then the big day of trying in dresses with Chris was AMAZING!!! He made me feel so comfortable and explained everything step by step so I was not so anxious. We tried on every style dress so I knew what silhouette was best for my body. Then he pulled THE dress...he dolled me up and did some magic with lighting and...it was AMAZING. I cannot thank the Christina’s Bridal team enough for helping me find the dress and lowering my anxiety of finding the perfect dress.

• Kirsty

Kirsty Webster · Married on 10/20/2018

Nothing short of AMAZING

Cannot recommend this boutique enough! They made our wedding dress shopping such a special experience and made me feel like a princess during the entire experience. Their follow up emails, calls and texts added that extra special touch. HUGE THANK YOU to Christina and her team! XOXO

Christina's Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months