Houston, OK 77019 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 63

About Christina Leigh Events

Christina Leigh Events is an award-winning wedding and event planning company with offices in Tulsa, Oklahoma and Houston, Texas. Dedicated to crafting elegant, refined and one-of-a-kind weddings and private events for local and destination clientele.

For information about event design and event management services, please contact Christina L. Frederick directly at christina@christinaleighevents.com.

We would also love to see you around the web! You may find us at the links below:

Website: http://christinaleighevents.com

• Videos 1

18 Reviews for Christina Leigh Events

• W

Wesley · Married on 03/05/2016

My wife and I were recently married in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We knew several people that had used Christina Leigh Events before us and they were all very happy, so CLE was the obvious choice for us. As the groom / household accountant, I will admit that I played more of a cost saving role in our planning process. So when my fiance suggested that we hire a wedding planner, I was a little skeptical. Our budget was growing like a tomato in August, and I was feeling a little pressure to cut corners. That said, now that our wedding has come and gone, using CLE to help plan and coordinate our event was the best decision we could have made. Using CLE allowed us to relax and enjoy the entire weekend. So many of my friends have had their events diminished by the stress of last minute planning and 'day of' decision making. Christina Leigh Events did all of that for us. We did what we were supposed to do, which is have the best time of our lives. CLE coordinated with all of our vendors, directed the rehearsal, kept everything organized and on time at the actual ceremony, expedited pictures after the wedding, and oversaw the set up and tear down of our reception. We didn't have to do a thing except enjoy the day. And at the conclusion of our evening, Christina had personally delivered all of the gifts/props/pictures/flowers/etc to our bridal suite, along with a cold bottle of champagne. If I had ten pages to fill it would not be enough to convey how much we enjoyed working with CLE and how much my wife and I appreciate the incredible job Christina and her staff did with our wedding. Christina worked so hard to make everything perfect. She handled every issue that came up calmly and confidently. In the months leading up to our wedding, Christina made herself readily available, replying to emails, calls and text messages in a timely fashion. She was generous with her knowledge and always willing to help. My wife and I highly recommend CLE for coordination/planning of any event.

Sent on 03/24/2016

Nia · Married on 10/24/2015

Christina Leigh Events is awesome! I would highly recommend hiring CLE if you're planning a wedding. She was such a blessing to us. Everything was just perfect. She and her assistant were so wonderful to work with. She was so sweet and patient with us, but is also very capable of taking care of things that needed to be done. She definitely knows what she's doing. If you're thinking about hiring her as your wedding planner, just do it! You will be so happy you did. She really listens to what you like and turns it into a reality. :)

Sent on 10/30/2015

Christina Leigh Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Nia. It was truly a pleasure to work with you for your sweet daughters wedding!
    xo Christina

Caitlyn · Married on 06/21/2014

CLE was wonderful! At the time I was the most stressed and worried about the wedding coming together, Christina and Katie swooped in and made sure all my anxieties were addressed. They provided day of coordination for the wedding. They helped me make my timeline, coordinate my vendors, made sure everyone was where they needed to be, helped with last minute day-of details, and even made sure we got something to eat at the reception. It made the wedding day enjoyable for me, my mom and my family. Not only did they make sure everything went smoothly, they were able to answer my questions a long the way. It was well worth the price! Not only was the service great, but the people were even more wonderful :)

Sent on 01/18/2015

Christina Leigh Events's reply:

We were honored to serve you for your wedding, Caitlyn! It was so much fun helping you plan your day, and we are so glad you were able to enjoy your special day (and eat, too)!
    xo Christina and Katie

Award

Christina Leigh Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 3,100.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,100.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Route 66 Photobooth
    Route 66 Photobooth Photo Booths

We have worked twice in the last three weeks with Christina and it seems that her weddings are without a hitch. Everything is perfect and she is a blessing to work with.

• Zach Downing - DJ / Emcee / Entertainer
    Zach Downing - DJ / Emcee / Entertainer Wedding DJs

Christina does such a great job, from pre-planning to execution. Working with a professional designer, coordinator is always recommended to ensure those small touches fall into place before the ceremony and as you walk out the door for the evening. Give Christina a call to avoid - 1. Stress 2. Anxiety and 3. Overall UNFUNNESS (yes it is a word) for your wedding day!

• Absolute DJ Services
    Absolute DJ Services Wedding DJs

Great Company, I would refer them to any of my clients...

• Houston, 77019 See on map
    832.819.6185 (Phone number)
    Monday-Thursday from 9:00am to 4:00pm CST. We are out of the office Friday-Sunday due to events.
  • Houston, 77019 See on map