Christina Kuhns Photography

Tampa, FL View map

Every Wedding has its own unique style and every wedding couple has their own unique taste. Christina Kuhns Photography offers affordable quality photography for Engagements & Weddings. Candid & photojounalist style photography to capture the romance, excitement and joy of your wedding celebration.

Call Christina for package pricing. Packages are individually crafted to accommodate each couple. Last minute wedding packages also offered.

Serving Tampa Bay Area & available for destination weddings.

Visit my website at www.ckphotography.us.com/

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Proofs
    Jessica Married on 09/17/2011
    Christina was an amazing photographer! I just got my proofs back this week and I couldn't be happier! She was completely professional and personable and I highly recommend her services to any Bride! Thanks Christina for making my wedding photos something I will cherish for the rest of my life! Love, The Rudig's

Beachy Wreaths by Annie Gray Beachy Wreaths by Annie Gray Wedding Florists

Christina finds momentss that, to the untrained eye, would be lost forever. Her ability to capture not only "what was happening" at the wedding, but the more important, "how it was happening" is rarely found. Christina's personality is friendly, yet firm. She educates the couple on just how to turn that chin, etc., to catch just the right angle. She is fun, yet seriously into accomplishing what she is hired to do...take spectacular photos of that once in a lifetime day. She is tops in my book!

Tampa, 33607
Location of (Christina Kuhns Photography)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding