4022 Platt st, Kenner, LA 70065 Map · Phone number

christina for unique floral designs 3
christina for unique floral designs 4

Maggie · Married on 03/29/2019

Beautiful arrangements

Absolutely beautiful flowers and arrangements. I highly recommend Christina! I gave her my budget and preferences, and she gave me back a word document with descriptions of each item, and then 3 different options with prices to choose from. Everything looked exactly as I had imagined!

Sent on 04/28/2019
    christina for unique floral designs 5
    christina for unique floral designs 6
    christina for unique floral designs 7

Christina was a great florist to work with especially since I was an out of town bride from New Jersey. I sent her photos of what I wanted, and she pinned it right on the dot. She even went the extra mile and found higher quality hydrangeas, made sure I approved the color even though the cost to her would be more. She values quality, which is great being that she worked with my budget. I couldn't decide on extra flowers for tables, but she gave me enough time to make my final decision. I highly recommend Christina for brides who want a personal touch with their flowers.

Sent on 11/15/2013

Jillian · Married on 03/15/2013

I would highly recommend Christina to anyone looking for a florist.

I orginally planned on having peonies as my main flower in my bouquet and centerpieces but quickly found out that they weren't going to be available this season in time for my wedding so I had to order garden roses as my backup; apparently peonies aren't the most reliable flower each season. Since I planned my wedding from another state and ordered my flowers online, I didn't get to see them until two days before my wedding. Half of the roses I received looked horrbile, causing me to find a vendor near by to replace them. Chrisitina came highly receommended by the JW Marriott and helped me replace the roses in one days notice! The flowers were exactly as she said they would be if not prettier! She was above and beyond helpful during my time of need!!!

Sent on 03/26/2013