Chris Werner Photography

Incline Village, NV View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Congratulations on your engagement! No matter where you are in the planning process, I'd love to hear more about your wedding vision. From flowers to bridesmaid dresses, I want to hear about the amazing celebration you and your fiance are creating!

I offer a variety of wedding photography packages at a range of prices to make sure you get the kind of coverage that suits you best. Documenting each important moment with an artistic eye, and a creative twist, I capture the day you've been looking forward to for so long.

Photographing amazing weddings in Lake Tahoe, Mammoth Lakes, Mendocino, Napa Valley, and Carmel, I travel to fine wedding venues throughout Northern California.

Sierra R. Married on 07/18/2021

Hire Chris For Your Wedding Now!

When hiring photographers I really wasn't sure what I was looking for. I knew I wanted candid, unstaged photos for the most part and after reading reviews, decided I wanted someone who could blend in with guests without being noticed or interjecting too much. With Chris, my expectations were blown away. Chris was a pleasure to work during the planning process - he was responsive, thorough, thoughtful, and gave us his opinion on what we did/did not need to do. Day of, Chris was prompt, prepared, and immediately put us at ease. He got to work and even in a small bridal suite, we didn't notice him as he snapped photos of us. What I cannot stress enough, is Chris was seemingly invisible the whole day, from ceremony to reception. I saw him a few times (sometimes in crazy positions getting the best shot) but for the most part, he was everywhere and nowhere all at once. He was so nice and even put people who historically do not like their photos taken at ease. I am so excited to see our wedding photos, I know they will be beautiful, and cannot thank Chris enough for his expertise and capturing the best night of our lives!
  • Andrew
    Andrew B. Married on 08/24/2019

Awesome experience and excellent photos!

We were married in August of 2019 and Chris Werner did our photography. For some back ground, we had a very high priority for Photography for our wedding and we did extensive research on Lake Tahoe Photographers as well as photographers from nearby areas. What attracted us initially to Chris was his portfolio. He has a very artistic portfolio beyond the more standard wedding shots that we have all seen. He was our #1 choice based on portfolio alone so we contacted him to discuss. We reviewed his various photo packages and it is worth noting that he can customize the photography inclusions for you. We ended up booking him for an extended timeframe(10 hours) on our wedding day, as well as an engagement shoot. I would recommend getting the engagement shoot from Chris as well because we got to know him and we were able to shoot on the East shore of Lake Tahoe which gave us another location for photos that wasn't that close to our wedding venue. Our engagement photos came out great and we knew he would do an awesome job at our wedding. Chris is great with communication and he has a lot of experience on how to make your wedding day flow well with photography in mind. We took his advice and did all of our family photos before our ceremony which I would highly recommend to anyone. So that afterward you are free to be with your loved ones. We received our wedding photos from Chris and they are everything we had hoped for. Very creative and special with tons of excellent candid shots from throughout the day/night. He was everywhere and captured everything! I can also say that our guests and other wedding vendors were very impressed with him and those that knew him already commented at how he is the best. I would highly recommend hiring Chris Werner for your wedding and engagement photography!
    Tracy P. Married on 03/23/2019

Outstanding!!

Chris was SO easy to work with, so professional and overall was such a joy to spend time with on our wedding day. We got married in the middle of an (unexpected) blizzard and Chris was so wonderful throughout the entire day. Pretty sure every article of clothing he brought went home soaking wet, but his dedication and willingness to document it all was amazing. Words cannot express what a home run booking Chris was!! We will cherish our photos forever, and look forward to booking Chris for our next special occasion.

Chris Werner Photography's reply:

Tracy, your wedding was so much fun that I would do it all over again if I could! Even the blizzard part :)

Thank you for sharing your experience here- I hope you guys are doing well!

Mike Heuer Mike Heuer Wedding Musicians

Worked with Chris on a destination wedding in Ixtapa, Mexico a few months back. I average around 50 weddings a year and have never seen someone as professional as Chris. He carried all high-end gear even with the extensive travel distance, and was totally on point the entire trip. Adaptable, easy to work with. I'm sure the couple left him a glowing review and from a wedding professional's standpoint - couldn't recommend more.

774 Mays Boulevard Incline Village, NV, 89451
Location of (Chris Werner Photography)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding