Weymouth, MA 02188 Map · Phone number

About Chris Pickett Disc Jockey Service

The couples have chosen and Chris Pickett Disc Jockey Service is the recipient of the WeddingWire Couples' Choice Award! We are also WeddingWire Rated and listed as Best Ceremony Music & Best Wedding DJ on the WGBH Boston A-List!

Chris Pickett Disc Jockey Service • Soundtrack To Your Wedding Day! • 781-337-8187

Helpful Planning Info & Song List: http://www.djchrispickett.com/cpdjsonglist.pdf

•••••••••••

We Now Return You To More Details About Your Wedding DJ, Already In Progress…

As a newly engaged couple, you'll want to add some music to your special day and that's where I come in.

Since 1979, I have been performing at weddings & functions in the Boston area, Cape Cod and throughout New England. As a highly experienced and award-winning broadcast DJ/MC, I work with you in advance to create a truly personal & memorable wedding reception (and/or ceremony) - at an affordable price!

From Miller to Madonna or Armstrong to GaGa, I play a wide variety of the Latest & Greatest Hits plus I have a top of the line digital sound system that sounds great no matter what level the music is played at.

My DJ services cover everything from music for your rehearsal dinner, customized music & sound system for your on-site or, if logistically possible, off-site ceremony and of course, full DJ/MC duties at your reception. Dance floor lighting also available!

There are many DJs advertising here and elsewhere but few have the years of experience, skill and professionalism as I have. As an MC, I am speaking on behalf of you to your guests. As an entertainer, my goal is to always be professional & fun but never over the top, I understand that this is your big day. All of the stress you go through during the planning process should culminate in a happy and enjoyable celebration for you both.

Feel free to call me at 781-337-8187 - it's always great to speak with you to discuss your needs & please visit djChrisPickett.com to see why Chris Pickett Disc Jockey Service is the Soundtrack To Your Wedding Day!

WeddingWire Rated • The Knot - Best Of Weddings Boston A-List: Best Wedding Ceremony Music / Best Wedding DJ

More Client Reviews: http://www.djchrispickett.com/testimonials.html

Couple's portrait
5bd5584d4863e5b2 1522313267 3bc65c66d67e3799 1522313267 3718264804c971b6 152231

50 Reviews for Chris Pickett Disc Jockey Service

Roseann · Married on 10/21/2017

DJ Chris Pickett was very helpful when it came to planning our wedding music. He was extremely professional and knew his music well. If you are looking for a DJ and want someone reliable and who listens to your needs / wants, I would go with DJ Chris!

Sent on 02/09/2018

David and Carrie · Married on 10/07/2017

Very, very, happy with choosing DJ Chris Pickett. As we planned our wedding and envisioned a perfect day for our guests, we quickly realized that choosing the right DJ is one of the most important decisions. Chris is a true professional. From the very beginning and even after the event, he was thorough and attentive. Our venue was unique being in a granite and domed rotunda which could effect sound. We were impressed that Chris made a special trip out months in advance to evaluate and test the facility. He also kept our wedding on schedule and the party upbeat. We do not hesitate to recommend him. When he took over, we could relax. He makes it seem easy and simple on such a complicated day. Again, very happy with our choice and will utilize him again in the future.

Sent on 02/09/2018

Liz · Married on 10/15/2016

We had Chris dj our wedding on 10/15/16 and right from the start he was so organized and professional. He always responsed to emails promptly and even did a phone call meeting to finalize the details the week of the wedding. He sent me a few files for fill out for all the ceremonial songs, wedding party songs and introductions, cake cutting songs, etc. Things I would have never thought of! The night of he arrived early to set up and kept the music playing all night. The dance floor was always packed and everyone had a wonderful night.

Sent on 11/24/2016

Chris Pickett Disc Jockey Service FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Weymouth, 02188 See on map