Chloris Floral

Petaluma, CA View map

$2,500 Typical Price

Chloris Floral is a flower design studio in Sonoma County committed to using 100% local and seasonal blooms grown using organic practices. By supporting and building upon the strength of our farming community we ensure the availability of the fresh, locally grown blooms necessary to create our achingly beautiful old world designs. Owner, Betany Coffland, is also a professional Julliard trained opera singer who often designs her bouquets inspired by musical compositions,

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$150.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$35.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2500

How would you describe your floral designs?

Modern

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Jennifer
    Jennifer T. Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful flowers for August wedding

Betany was an amazing florist to work with for my wedding this past summer! I loved how her designs felt elegant and natural all at the same time. I was also drawn to her work because she focuses on local, organically grown flowers. From the beginning of us working together, she was organized, thoughtful, and easy to work with. She took our vision and created the most beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, and arrangements; we were so happy with the way everything came together! I highly recommend her work for any event.
    Robyn Married on 07/17/2018
    I have used Chloris over the years for my business and when I got engaged I almost immediately drafted my email to book her to do my flowers. I love Betany's whimsical style and dedication to organic and sustainable growing practices.
    Ashley Married on 08/06/2016
    Betany was recommended to me by a mutual friend and I immediately fell in love with her work. I had been looking for someone that could give me that wild flower look and so far had not found anyone that was catching my eye. When I first met her she said she couldn't exactly guarantee any specific flowers because it just depends on what is growing well at that time since she only does local flower farmers. I actually really loved that because it meant I could just give her some examples of the style I liked, and the colors, and then it was out of my hands. I was so excited for the surprise on the morning of the wedding and what a beautiful surprise it was! I am SO thrilled I picked Betany to do my flowers. Everyone commented on how absolutely magical they looked and it truely made the ceremony and reception. Everything from her bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages to the garland on the ceremony arch. She said she hadn't done one like it before and let me just tell you, she knocked it out of the park. It was everything I had wanted but so much more than I could have ever imagined or described. She truly is a master with flowers and creates such works of art. Hire her!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

523 6th St Petaluma, 94952
2084096992
Location of (Chloris Floral)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding