523 6th St, Petaluma, CA 94952 Map · Phone number

About Chloris Floral

Chloris Floral is a flower design studio in Sonoma County committed to using 100% local and seasonal blooms grown using organic practices. By supporting and building upon the strength of our farming community we ensure the availability of the fresh, locally grown blooms necessary to create our achingly beautiful old world designs. Owner, Betany Coffland, is also a professional Julliard trained opera singer who often designs her bouquets inspired by musical compositions,

Follow Chloris Floral on

8 Reviews for Chloris Floral

1 User photo

Chloris Floral 1

Robyn · Married on 07/17/2018

I have used Chloris over the years for my business and when I got engaged I almost immediately drafted my email to book her to do my flowers. I love Betany's whimsical style and dedication to organic and sustainable growing practices.

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Chloris Floral 2

Ashley · Married on 08/06/2016

Betany was recommended to me by a mutual friend and I immediately fell in love with her work. I had been looking for someone that could give me that wild flower look and so far had not found anyone that was catching my eye. When I first met her she said she couldn't exactly guarantee any specific flowers because it just depends on what is growing well at that time since she only does local flower farmers. I actually really loved that because it meant I could just give her some examples of the style I liked, and the colors, and then it was out of my hands. I was so excited for the surprise on the morning of the wedding and what a beautiful surprise it was! I am SO thrilled I picked Betany to do my flowers. Everyone commented on how absolutely magical they looked and it truely made the ceremony and reception. Everything from her bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages to the garland on the ceremony arch. She said she hadn't done one like it before and let me just tell you, she knocked it out of the park. It was everything I had wanted but so much more than I could have ever imagined or described. She truly is a master with flowers and creates such works of art. Hire her!!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Veronika · Married on 08/06/2016

Betany was the florist at my niece's wedding, and we couldn't have been more satisfied. The flowers were extremely fresh and went beautifully with the color theme that was chosen by the bride. All the bouquets, arrangements, boutonnieres and corsages were delivered in perfect condition. My personal favorite was the elegant and unique garland that adorned the wedding gazebo.
    All Betany's flowers are organically grown at the local farms, so when you hire Chloris Floral, you know that you are helping local growers who care about the environment as well as getting gorgeous flower arrangements.
    I highly recommend Betany for all your flower needs. She is very pleasant, organized and a joy to work with! I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/23/2018