Lakeshore, CA 93634 Map · Phone number

Real Weddings 22 Photos
Videos 4 Videos

3 Reviews for China Peak Mountain Resort

1 User photo

We just had our wedding here this July. The staff at China Peak was amazing, they were very flexible and did everything they could to make our wedding weekend perfect. The Chef out did himself with our wedding dinner, he cooked 74 bacon wrapped filet mignons perfectly, all medium rare! From the chair lift to midway mountain, the cocktail hour in the grove, and our reception on the patio it was a breathtakingly beautiful day that our guests will never forget!

Sent on 07/27/2015

3.5
      3.5

Having our wedding at China Peak was AMAZING!!! On the day before and the day of all of the staff was very helpful and accomodating and everything turned out PERFECT. We got so many compliments on the uniqueness of our wedding and how good the food was. However, I gave them a four because leading up to the wedding they were somewhat difficult to work with. Hardly any appointments were on our schedule and all of the staff was sort of on different pages. If I was to do it all over again though, I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Sierra · Married on 08/04/2018

3.8
      3.0
      2.5

We recently had our wedding here and it was so very beautiful! Riding the gondolas to the wedding site was such a unique experience for our guests and you cannot beat the mountain views. The day of the wedding itself it was very well coordinated and absolutely beautiful, they really make an effort to help you relax and enjoy your day. I did not give 5 stars however, because I want to be honest about my experience. Leading up to the wedding I found communication very difficult and slow. I had to really be on my game and make sure things were followed through. This led to a lot of stress when planning and many last minute changes on our part. Thankfully, I had a lot of family willing to pitch in and fix things or help. However, that being said you really cannot beat the value for the price and it was literally the most beautiful wedding location I have ever been to (bias on my part? lol). Absolutely beautiful location and photographic opportunities and as I said before, the day itself went perfect! If you are looking for an "out of the ordinary" wedding experience then this is the venue for you. I am not sure how to get around the communication issue so I would just recommend hiring your own wedding planner to coordinate and take the stress out of planning your day!

Sent on 09/08/2018

China Peak Mountain Resort Pricing

China Peak Mountain Resort Price Rates

2 Real Weddings

• Lakeshore, CA, 93634 See on map
    Location of (China Peak Mountain Resort)