Chicago, IL 60609 Map · Phone number

About Chicago Wedding Candy Buffet

Thank you for visiting Chicago Wedding Candy Buffet! Our candy buffets are the ultimate favor with flavor to thank and "treat" your guests for attending your ultimate dream wedding or any other special event you are planning. We thoughtfully personalize your candy buffet with unforgettable details to make your lasting impression sweet!

Follow Chicago Wedding Candy Buffet on

DSC05335
DSC04675

5 Reviews for Chicago Wedding Candy Buffet

Jill · Married on 09/03/2011

I cannot express how amazing, over the top our candy buffet turned out. This is my first review ever and I was so impressed I could not wait until We returned from our honeymoon to write! The coordinator at our venue had seen donna's work before and told us that guests would be lined up all night and he was right. I'm still getting texts from friends and relatives about it! Donna went way, way above and beyond in creating a buffet to match our style, and was AWESOME to "work" with. She was so personable and even went out of her way to give us tons of helpful suggestions on attractions while on our honeymoon since she had hers at the same location, and even incorporated our honeymoon in our candy jars, which was great! If you are thinking of any favor besides this, I think you'll miss out big time!

Sent on 09/04/2011

Chicago Wedding Candy Buffet's reply:

You are SOOO SWEET!!! Thank you so much for such an amazing review!! Your candy buffet album is on our Facebook page already, you will love it!!! Really enjoyed meeting you and Walter!! Have a fabulous time in Turks and Caicos!!! Congratulations to you both!!

Jovan · Married on 08/20/2011

From the very beginning Donna made sure to let us know she would do everything she could to make the buffet perfect for us, even on our tight budget. Wow did she ever deliver & then some! The candy buffet was more BEAUTIFUL than I could have imagined and such a huuuge hit with all of our friends! I would work with her again & again!!

Melissa · Married on 08/13/2011

I cant say enough about what an amazing person Donna is and how wonderful her company is. She was very prompt and punctual with her responses. Our wedding candy buffet stole the spotlight when it was unveiled. All of our guests are still talking about it, 2 months later.
    "Donna... Thank you for everything. You truly made our day magical and the buffet was exactly what Matt wanted!!"

Award