6834 N. Lakewood ave. #2, Chicago, IL 60626 Map · Phone number

About Moments On Magnets

Moments on Magnets launched to help you showcase memories seamlessly. A professional photographer is provided to mingle among your guests to snap amazing photos at your special event. Once photos are collected, they are passed to an on-site production team, who transfer the images onto high-quality magnets for your guests to take home as party favors.

You and your loved ones can share your magnetic memories on any metallic surface in your home, car, or anywhere else that will display that kickin’ time you had with your friends and family.

Moments on Magnets believes every occasion should be remembered. Our service offers instant, unlimited magnet production and photo-sharing––all done in real time––and our friendly staff will customize and frame your photos just as you want them!

Moments on Magnets provides affordable party favors services, and best of all, you get instant results!

Follow Moments On Magnets on

skyline

9 Reviews for Moments On Magnets

• Kwasi & Doris

Kwasi · Married on 07/09/2016

Moments on Magnet was the PERFECT wedding favor! They started us off with Our fantastic Save the dates which were on magnet. It really started our wedding on a great foot! All my communications with Barak right from the moment we booked them( a whole year before our wedding) was awesome. He was very understanding and very accommodating. Barak and his onsite staff arrived very early for our wedding and they were super friendly, fast (printing and display) and easy to work with. They captured many awesome moments on magnet and our guests still can't stop talking about it. Our guests loved them and so do we. Just as advertised there were unlimited magnets for the time they were onsite. Our guest got so many magnets and they just could not stop talking about the magnets! A day after the wedding all the pictures they captured were made available to us. Three weeks after the wedding we got out 16 enlarged magnets and 4 huge collages. Unbelievable. They honored everything in the contract we signed with them. You guys ROCK! Thank you Barak from Moment on Magnets! We will definitely contract you guys again and again and again. Keep up the Good work!

Sent on 08/08/2016

shenetta · Married on 02/20/2016

This was the best idea to use as a gift to my guests. I could not afford hors d'oeuvres, but I heard this already booked. The guests were so busy taking pictures that they did not even notice they were hungry. I'm so glad that I did this and so were my guests.

Sent on 03/21/2016

DRGCAS · Married on 11/08/2015

One of my favorite wedding vendors!! Even before I had a venue, I booked Moments on Magnet. I didn't want the typical wedding favor. I wanted something different that everyone would love and not throw away at the end of the night. Moments on Magnets is the way to go! Everyone simply LOVED the idea of taking a magnet of their favorite moment. Better than a photo booth. So many designs to choose from and the company works with you to make changes. I will be using them again for future events.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Award

Moments On Magnets FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping, Express Shipping
  • What items are available? Photo Favors
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? Next Day
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No

• 6834 N. Lakewood ave., #2 Chicago, 60626 See on map
    866-550-6468 (Phone number)
    6309359352 (Other Phone Number)