1837 N Honore St, Chicago, IL 60622 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Mojuba Wedding

"PRACTICALITY IS SEXY"

Mojuba (pronounced MO-JOO-BUH) Wedding is a collection of Bride and Groom Emergency Wedding Kits as well as Bride and Groom Mini Mojuba's. Wedding Day Survival Kits are filled with luxurious and practical items to help you get hitched without a hitch on your wedding day, while adorable Bride & Groom Mini Mojuba's are little lifesavers that will come in handy countless times on your big day!

Why Mojuba?
Hands down, this is the best, chicest, most comprehensive collection of items to save a wedding day.

Mojuba is exquisitely packaged, of which the box is designed to house wedding keepsakes forever. As a gift for the bride, groom, bridesmaid, groomsmen, mother-of-the bride, and even the wedding planner, Mojuba Kits is everyone's bag of magic.

Who needs Mojuba bags?
Makeup Artists
Jewelers
Calligraphers
Honeymoon Spots

Love, Life, and the Unexpected.

Follow Mojuba Wedding on

mini groom lime collage
mini groom tangerine collage
sixpence collage
Mojuba Wedding
mini light pink collage w product and logo
Mojuba Wedding
mini white collage w product and logo
mojubawedding1348676493600
groom tangerine collage

Photos 12 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

9 Reviews for Mojuba Wedding

The best gift I ever gave a bride. It truly was a hit and had everything we needed. I purchased one for the bride and groom. It came packaged stunningly, was so amazing I may purchase myself one. Well worth the spend....no bride and groom should be without it. It also came with a handwritten thank you note which I felt was an amazing touch. Great product and an amazing shower gift or even wedding party gifts.

Sent on 12/13/2012

Debbie · Married on 09/26/2009

Jackie at Mojuba Wedding is ABSOLUTELY brilliant!!! She's extremely knowledgeable of her product, has anticipated everything that a bride would need on her special day and has come up with an amazing Bridal bag that no bride should go without!

Her quick responses to email queiries, friendly and professional manner gives the customer a quality of service that is beyond any expectations. Mojuba Wedding is an outstanding vendor that is always willing to go the extra mile to help out its customers and keep them happy.

The Mojuba Bridal Bag itself an magnificent product! It has everything that a bride would need on her special day and more. This beautiful and elegant bag is absolutely stuff to the brim ready to serve any bridal emergency and makes for a perfect travel kit after the wedding. The items in the Mojuba Bridal bag are of exceptional value and quality, brand names that you can trust, and there's plenty available to share with the entire bridal party. Jackie has really put in some great thought and dedication into this product and I cannot praise it enough.

The Mojuba Bag makes for a perfect gift for any bride or groom and one that they'll be most gracious for. A definite must have for any wedding!

Sent on 04/27/2010

Alison · Married on 07/13/2009

When my Bride Mojuba kit arrived I thought it was so great I ended up ordering one for my groom! The emergency kit contained solutions to any and everything that worried me on my big day, to make sure I me and my bridal party looked perfect! Normally when my (now) husband and I would go out, I would always have to spruce him up a little before we'd leave. Not being able to do a once-over on him before our big day was driving me crazy, but I felt a lot more relaxed knowing he had the groom emergency kit to take care of any little details that needed fixing.

Sent on 07/18/2009

Mojuba Wedding FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Shipping
  • What items are available?
    Bags & Travel
    Gift Boxes
    Registry
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    Next Day
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?
  • What is your return policy?
    Exchanges
    Full Refund
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Hair Accessories
  • What is your return policy?
    Exchanges
    Full Refund

• An Unforgettable Moment
    An Unforgettable Moment Wedding Planners

Mojuba Weddings, what can I say. Jackie has come through for me so many times. I have had to call on her numerous times and as usual she has always had a solution. Her Mojuba bags are a work of art, not only for the bride but for planners as well and at every wedding I have done since coming in contact with Jackie, they have always propelled me to being an "oh my God, what would I have done without you planner". I highly recommend her products.

• The Left Bank Jewelry & Bridal Finery Wedding Dresses

The most stylish wedding day emergency kit that you can use over and over again...or pass on to a friend. It's a great gift idea or much needed self-purchase.

• 1837 N Honore St Chicago, 60622 See on map
    Location of (Mojuba Wedding)