Chicago Boudoir Photography

896 Green Bay Road Suite 12, Winnetka, IL 60093 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 44
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Chicago Boudoir Photography

Chicago Boudoir Photography is the North Shore’s premier boudoir photography studio. We create gorgeous, empowering portraits for women of all shapes, ages and sizes.

We have a 100% female staff and professional hair and make-up is included with every boudoir shoot!

Your photo experience will leave you feeling confident and beautiful so you can celebrate your body, relationships and life!

You will be pampered from the moment you walk in the door. We’ll be with you every step of the way: we’ll help you select your wardrobe and accessories and we’ll show you exactly how to pose.

Feel empowered and give the best gift ever!

Follow Chicago Boudoir Photography on

15 Reviews for Chicago Boudoir Photography

• Katie

Katie Cahnmann · Married on 06/27/2020

The Best Confidence Booster

I had an incredible experience at Chicago Boudoir. Liz is amazing and so talented. At the time of m appointment, I was experiencing one of the most difficult times in my life. I almost canceled the appointment but I am so glad I didn't. Working with Liz for a boudoir photo shoot was exactly what I needed to deal with all the pain and grief I was experiencing.

Liz immediately made me feel welcome and relaxed giving me a brief tour of her space (which is quaint and lovely) and overview of the shoot before the hair and makeup artist arrived. Liz actually works with one of my absolute favorite makeup artists in the Chicago area, Kate Johnson, so I was super excited to get to see her and work with her. I trust her with m hair and makeup and have worked with her before so this was an extra bonus for me.

During the shoot, Liz was such a great director. I've never really been in front of the camera and felt clueless. Thankfully, Liz gives the best directions, modeled poses for me, and totally made me feel gorgeous and empowered. I really had a lot of fun throughout the entire shoot and couldn't wait to see the photos.

Liz already had all of the images for me to view shortly after we finished shooting and was in such awe of her work. I literally had to do a double take on several images because I couldn't believe they were actually of me. I truly loved them. She also offers some really great products for purchase to easily share your images that are of the highest quality. They make a truly great keepsake.

Liz was just as quick sending me the digital files of all the images that I could easily download to my personal computer to keep forever. I can't express enough how wonderful of an experience the Chicago Boudoir photo shoot was for me. I think every woman should experience a beautiful boudoir shoot at least once in her life. It's so self-empowering, especially when you have someone like Liz directing everything.

I will always remember my day at Chicago Boudoir and love that I have the images to use forever. I cannot wait to gift some of the images to my live-in boyfriend. I know he is going to be so surprised and love them so much. I'm actually having one of my favorite images put on a mug that you can only see when you pour hot liquid into it.... It is black with a heart shaped handle. Once you pour hot liquid into the mug, it turns white and the image appears with the quote, "Some like it hot!" He is going to LOVE it and drinking tea will never be the same. Ha!

If you're looking for a unique gift for your wife or girlfriend, you have a friend or sister who could really use a good self-esteem boost, or you want to do something nice for yourself, there is nothing better than a personalized shoot at Chicago Boudoir. Book NOW!!!!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Chicago Boudoir Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! It was amazing to have you in the studio - even though it was such a hard time for you, I am so glad that you came in. Your photos are stunning, girl! xo

Kelsey Cox · Married on 04/12/2020

Learning to Love Yourself!

Dreams came true for me! I've always wanted to do a pin up/boudoir photo shoot and I finally got to do one with Liz! We had an absolute blast and I felt so safe in her hands. Not only will your significant other love the images, you will love them too! And bonus, you get the unforgettable memory of creating these with Liz. I have never felt so sexy and beautiful and I want everyone to have the same experience I had! I hope to get to do this again and cannot wait to see my final edited photos!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Chicago Boudoir Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I absolutely loved having you in the studio - your retro outfit was so much fun!! I'm sure I'll see you back in the studio again soon! xo

Chicago Boudoir Photography Pricing

Chicago Boudoir Photography Price Rates

Chicago Boudoir Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 379
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1200
    Digital Files
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Toning
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Team of Chicago Boudoir Photography

Liz Hansen

Liz Hansen

Photographer

Hi, I'm Liz and I’m the photographer at Chicago Boudoir and I can’t wait to meet you! I love how beautiful portraits empower women to gain confidence and recognize their unique beauty.

I have been a professional photographer since 2011 and I truly believe that boudoir is for everyone, regardless of age, size or shape. Giving boudoir photos as a gift is really fun, but this experience is really for YOU.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 896 Green Bay Road Suite 12 Winnetka, IL, 60093 See on map
    M-Sa 8AM-5PM
    Location of (Chicago Boudoir Photography)