607 E Irving Park Road, Roselle, IL 60172 Map · Phone number

About Chic Concepts Salon

Weddings are one of our Specialty's! Elegant, Sophisticated and Chic, our bridal team will create a custom look for you, the bride, and the entire wedding party for one of the most special events of your life.One of our bridal hair stylists will meet with you to discuss the details of your special event, and review hairstyles that you love and that will be the perfect accent for your wedding gown and hair accessories or veil.

When the day arrives we can work from our salon or send our team to your wedding location. Call to schedule your personal consultation. We would Love to be part or Your Special Day!

Follow Chic Concepts Salon on

rcbestlogo2016
0fe1b92bf9c5cda9 RC Best LOGO 2016

4 Reviews for Chic Concepts Salon

Robin · Married on 07/16/2016

Chic Concepts made my wedding day this summer absolutely perfect. Not only did I feel flawless the day of my wedding, but the Chic girls drove to Chicago for me. They came right to my location to do hair and makeup on my bridesmaids and I! I felt glamourous with all the compliments I got all day. My hair and makeup did not move. I can't thank these ladies enough. Without them, my day and pictures wouldn't have been so spot on! I couldn't have wished for anything better! Thanks Chic girls!

Sent on 08/18/2016

I love Chic Concepts! I wouldn't let any other salon host my bridal party for my absolutely perfect wedding day! All of the girls waited on my bridesmaids with care and respect! They wanted my day to be just as I always dreamed it would be and it was! Chic Conepts allowed us to bring in breakfast and momosas. Because of these great ladies, I will never go to or recommend any other salon, except Chic Concepts! Thanks for making my wedding day everything I dreamed of and more!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Tiffany · Married on 10/10/2014

As a little girl I always dreamed of my wedding. I always wanted everything to be perfect and as my dream became a reality I started to get nervous with everything that needed to be done. My hair was always a top priority to me I knew it could make or break my day. I spent a lot of time researching salons and even went as far doing 4 trials with different salons I came across. As time grew closer to the date I still wasn't happy with most of the outcomes. I finally came across chic concepts in Roselle. I researched them along with a couple referral I decided to give them a trial. I must say I was blown away not just by the outcome but the overall friendly staff and knowledgeable consultation. I told the stylist what I wanted along with bringing in several pictures and she nailed it. on my wedding day they opened up early for me and was able to handle 9 bridesmaids as well. All of my girls hair was spot on and received so many compliments. I would highly recommend this salon. Thank you to all the girls for helping my wedding day be a dream come true.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Chic Concepts Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Manicure / Pedicure
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Keratin
    Perm
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup