Temple City, CA 91780 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Chiali Meng Temple City

Chiali is a professional wedding make-up artist with 14 years of experience, serving over a thousand brides. Before contributing her services to the brides of Southern California, Chiali had already established an exceptional reputation in Taiwan and Singapore for her bridal make-up and artistry. For the last five years in the United States, she has helped to make the dreams of numerous brides come true.

A wedding day is a once in a lifetime event, and every bride deserves to look classic and unique on her special day. Chiali understands the needs of her clients and helps enhance their natural beauty through top quality products and a special eye for bringing out a person's best features. Let Chiali help you create the special look that will last in your memories and photographs for years to come.

Chiali is a perfectionist and extremely dedicated to her profession. She continually updates her skill and learns new techniques to help her brides achieve the most up-to-date, fashionable, and current looks as well as more traditional styles. Contact her and come in for a trial or make-up class so that you can begin to achieve the look of your dreams!

Follow Chiali Meng Temple City on

Carol006
Carol007

72 Reviews for Chiali Meng Temple City

Jane · Married on 01/16/2016

WOW. Chiali is seriously amazing! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding in January and she made sure that each hair was in the right place and that my makeup looked flawless the entire duration of the wedding! My hair and makeup did not budge all night, and I typically get greasy after an hour or two. The entire night, my friends and family told me how stunning I looked, and I know it was due to Chiali's artistry! She did the hair and makeup for two of my friends and I knew that I had to have her do my hair and wedding for when I eventually got married. When I went in for my makeup trial, I brought a photo of the hair style that I wanted and when I showed her the photo, she told me she actually DID that girl's hair and makeup! I knew my hair would turn out perfectly when she told me that--and it did! She is really nice to work with, extremely professional and a perfectionist when it comes to her work! I would recommend her to anyone who wants to look just flawless on their special day!

Anastasia · Married on 11/07/2015

Chiali is amazing!!! She has done my two days of engagement pictures and my wedding. I cried the night before my wedding so my eyes swelled up like a blowfish. Chiali came to the rescue and made them amazing! She was with me during the entire day and the wedding. My wedding was on a yacht so we have to stay on schedule. With the little time we had to have several hairstyle changes, she was able to manage it all very well.

Thank you so much Chiali! You turned me into a beautiful swan on my Big Day! I love you!

May · Married on 05/02/2015

I was searching for a bridal hair/makeup person when I was planning for my wedding. I came across Chiali during my search and I fell in love on all the bride’s hair and makeup and I went with my instinct and booked her a year in advance. Chiali did not disappoint….. I showed her the hair style that I was going for and she did it…….. BUT she added her touch and her style in it…. And LADIES….. it looked so much better than the picture I had. All my guests love love my hair style at my wedding and said they never seen anything like this before, I was totally in love with it. My makeup was fantastic too, she listened to all my concerns and the look I was going for.
    Ladies, I highly recommend Chiali and her team for your special day. She delivers and will not disappoint. But book her ASAP, she gets booked really quick!

Chiali Meng Temple City FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Real Weddings

• Jenny Lok Photography
    Jenny Lok Photography Wedding Photographers

Chiali is AMAZING! I have the honor to work with her at a recent wedding. Not only is Chiali a super sweet person, her work is just PERFECT. I have to admit my bride is a pretty girl to start with, but with Chiali's magic touch, my bride turns ABSOULUTELY STUNNING both in person AND in pictures!!! Highly recommended!!!!!

• Temple City, 91780 See on map