Chez Rose Floral Designs

Garden Grove, CA View map Visit website

Chez Rose Floral Designs is a wedding florist and decorator based in Garden Grove, California. With a true passion for creating magical and unique spaces, their experienced floral design staff will provide you with outstanding and unforgettable service. Chez Rose Floral Designs creates magnificent, beautiful wedding designs that represent your unique taste and vision. They’ll truly listen to your desires and do everything in their power to make your wedding dream a reality.

Experience
Floral and event designer To-Nga Bui discovered a passion for making floral arrangements and decorations on her own wedding day. She created Chez Rose Floral Designs in 2011 and has been honored to serve many couples with beautiful wedding flowers in the years since.

Floral service prices include consultations, venue visit and event design.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$46

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$5

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Catherine N. Married on 04/23/2022

Elegant Beautiful Chic Decor

Chez Rose (To-Nga) was so incredible to work with. To-Nga created the most elegant, romantic flowers and decor for our wedding.

Chez Rose went over every detail to ensure the look of our event was perfect. I was blown away with how beautiful our ballroom looked. I loved everything about the decor.

Chez Rose was easy to work with, they were flexible when we wanted to change details and colors. We were so lucky to work with them!
  • Emilie
    Emilie I. Married on 11/02/2020

My wedding 02- 23- 2019

I hired To-Gna for my wedding. It has been One of the best decisions I ever made in my life. I was so worried and stressed about the plannings but once I met and sat with her I knew I would be in good hands and immediately wanted to work with her. She listened and understood my needs, my visions and expectations. I am not a flower person so I had no ideas of what kind of flowers I wanted so I trusted her advices and she didn’t disappoint me at all. Also, she made me feel comfortable so money/budget talks were not an issue with her like it could be sometimes with other vendors. She is not pushy at all and is not overselling. She made sure to give us the best accordingly to our budget. I have made changes, removed/added things and it has never been an issue for her. I live in Florida but my wedding was in California so we communicated mostly through emails, texts or on the phone. It was not an issue at all because she is very reachable. I can tell how serious and passionnate she is about her job and as her client I know she cares a lot about giving us the best.
    When my wedding day came, everything was perfect. The sweetheart table, the centerpieces, decos, wedding cake table, my bride and bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful. I was amazed and so were my guests! To-Gna went above and beyond to make sure I would not have to worry about anything.
    I totally recommand her talent and professionalism and would definitely hire her again if needed. It was the best experience I had with my wedding vendors. Thank you so much To-Gna & your team, you guys did an amazing job and made my wedding day unforgettable. Merci beaucoup!
  • Sarahzin
    Sarahzin Married on 11/10/2019

My forever decorator

I don't know where to start with To-nga. I got married on 11-10-2019 and without To-nga and her beautiful team, my husband and I wouldn't have had our fairytale wedding. To-nga did the decor for my Aiburo, Holud, mehendi, ceremony, and reception. We told her everything we wanted and she delivered 300%. Our ideas were in our heads and she brought them to life... this woman has insane talent. She's also one of the kindest and most understanding people I've ever met. She is our family's official decorator. We will not go with anyone else... ever. I didn't think all our events could be so perfect, beautiful, and flawless. If you're hesitating to contact Chez Rose, don't. Reach out immediately. I guarantee you Chez Rose will give you the dream you've always wanted. I don't even know where to end. Her florals, her furniture, her drapery, her everything is just

To-nga,

I know I've said this to you a million times but you gave me my dream wedding and I couldn't be more grateful for you. I love you very much. I will never be able to thank you enough for bringing my dreams to life. You're an insanely talented and wonderful person. My family and I are truly honored to know you and have you in our lives.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

7261 Garden Grove Blvd. Suite A, Suite A Garden Grove, CA, 92841
Location of (Chez Rose Floral Designs)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding