Cheveux By Chelsea

Northville, MI View map

Cheveux By Chelsea is a wedding hairstylist company based in Northville, Michigan. Stylist Chelsea is passionate about making people look and feel confident on their wedding day. From romantic boho curls to elegant tousled updos, this versatile stylist can create looks to reflect your chosen vision.

Chelsea and her dedicated team are available for travel and destination weddings. Prospective newlyweds can choose from a number of wedding packages to suit their styling preferences. Something Old is perfect for those seeking assistance for their special day. Something New comprises a hair trial and complimentary blowout for rehearsal dinners. Something Borrowed is a similar package with the addition of a post-honeymoon haircut. Finally, Something Blue features the above services along with the option of extensions or a second hairstyle for your wedding day. Cheveux By Chelsea offers in-house and on-location appointments.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$70

$70

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

Courtneymosiggy90 Married on 06/05/2021

Cheveux By Chelsea- Best Wedding Hair in the GAME

I cannot say enough great things about Cheveux By Chelsea. I was referred to Chelsea by my previous hairstylist right after my engagement. After scrolling through her amazing Instagram, I knew that she was a genius. She was super flexible working with my Planner setting up a timeline. I was never stressed, as Chelsea showed up early on the day of my wedding, and CRUSHED IT. She created perfect, individual hairstyles for myself and 7 of the bridal party by herself! She was so sweet with my 5 y/o niece, who generally does not enjoy getting her hair done- but had no complaints with Chelsea. If I thought she was amazing before, then there aren’t words for how I feel about the hair magic she created for my wedding. She is THE BEST.

Northville, Michigan Northville, MI, 48168
Location of (Cheveux By Chelsea)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding