14037 Garfield Avenue, Ste.B, Paramount, CA 90723 Map · Phone number

About Chevelle Caterers

Chevelle Caterers creates one of a kind events designed to reflect your individual style with warmth and professionalism. Our approach to catering ensures perfectly prepared menus that utilize the freshest of ingredients. We look forward to creating an event to remember!

We have worked in the Special Event & Wedding Industry for over 25 years creating unique and one of a kind events. We love to cook and bring smiles to all our clients and their guests. We specialize in off premise catering, BBQ, picnics, wedding and social or private event were you need us.

We also do full scale event planning and event design for any type of event. We have in house Cappuccino Service, Coffee Service, Chocolate Fountains, Event Lighting, Audio Visual, Crepe Service and this is just to name a few things that we can do for you.

Please feel free to contact me about your next event. We look forward to serving you!

· Full Scale Catering – Sit Down, Buffet, BBQ

Olgas2Pic
c24407aa53ae7253 1337197115110 ChevelleFrontPage5

8 Reviews for Chevelle Caterers

Mike · Married on 08/16/2017

It was my wife’s idea to hire Chevelle Caterers for our daughter’s sweet sixteen. We had planned a Hollywood themed party and wanted the celebrations to be really gracious. Chevelle Caterers surpassed all our expectations and the party was a huge success. Kids enjoyed the food and we enjoyed a stress-free hosting!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Patricia · Married on 08/07/2017

I was given the responsibility of organizing my office’s corporate event, and I was worried that how to manage all perfectly. After doing a lot of research, I came across the website of Chevelle Caterers and found their services great, which made me, hire them. From beautiful decoration to food all have been done with perfection. They haven’t given me a single opportunity to complaint about any service. Also, I have received a token of appreciation from my boss for organizing such a grand event.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Evelyn · Married on 07/20/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Chevelle Caterers as I hired them for my corporate event. The team of professionals managed everything to perfection according to my requirements and within my budget. The taste of dishes they presented and served to the guests was out of the box. Chevelle Caterers worked faultlessly to make my event a big hit.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Award

Chevelle Caterers FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor

• 14037 Garfield Avenue, Ste.B Paramount, 90723 See on map