Chestertown, MD 21620 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Chester River Events

Chester River Events is a wedding planning service based in Chestertown, Maryland. Nina, the owner and planner behind the business, has a passion for planning weddings, bridal showers and engagement brunches. She provides excellent service to her clients, serving Mid-Shore and the surrounding areas of Maryland. While she simply loves everything about coordinating an extravagant wedding or event, she also loves the more intimate, backyard weddings where she can add personal touches and custom details.

Chester River Events offers impeccable attention to detail, providing clients with a beautifully planned wedding they can look back on happily. Services include:

• Budget analysis

Monica2
Monica2

1 Reviews for Chester River Events

Alyson · Married on 09/01/2018

Nina was AMAZING. She made sure our wedding ran smoothly, all members of the family and bridal party knew their cues, and she did so many small behind the scene things (taping down place cards because she knew the venue was windy, folding napkins, and unpacking all my wedding supplies and organizing it!!) She knew exactly how to handle the vendors and what each vendor needed. I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator. She helped us in every possible way. To top it off she was a very cool laid back person, so she was a joy to work with! She had plenty of suggestions when I needed, but she also listened to all of my ideas and made my vision come to life. Originally my fiance and I didn't think we needed a coordinator, but Nina was the best decision we made for the wedding. It really made for a no-stress, all fun day! Instead of worrying about little things, I was able to enjoy the celebration with my friends, family, and new husband!! I would recommend her 100%!

Chester River Events Pricing

Chester River Events Price Rates

Chester River Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 0.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 0.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Price Rentals & Events
    Price Rentals & Events Wedding Rentals

Working with Nina from Chester River Events is something we look forward to at Price Rentals & Events! We highly recommend Nina to any bride who might need assistance in their planning process. She makes planning fun, easy, and stress-free! Nina is also WONDERFUL at communicating and responding to us as a vendor, which is a huge benefit in our business. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Chester River Events in the future and can't wait to design more weddings with them!

• Chestertown, MD 21620 See on map