Cherry Tree Floral

Cleveland, OH View map

$250 Typical Price

Based in Cleveland, Ohio, Cherry Tree Floral provides personalized arrangements for weddings in the Buckeye State and beyond. Owners Josh and Andrea are passionate about adorning special occasions with their eye-catching silk wedding flowers. Whatever themes and colors you desire, this duo endeavors to create artificial floral displays that reflect your distinctive spark.

Cherry Tree Floral can ship their products to couples across the USA. They offer a variety of arrangement types, including bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, flower crowns, and corsages. You can work with Josh and Andrea to customize your own arrangements, or choose from their standard range. Drawing inspiration from the natural world, the pair specializes in garden-style bouquets. All that is needed of you is to tell them about your floral design preferences and they will strive to bring them to fruition.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$40

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$36

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$250

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers
1.0
    Leeann Married on 07/09/2021

Don't Order From Them!

I ordered my flowers back in February. It is now the end of August and I still haven't received them, nor have I heard from them recently. The only contact I have had is when I emailed them to ask them where my flowers were. They promised me they were coming on two different occasions. They have my money and I have stress. Very unprofessional, and I'm beginning to doubt they ever even were going to make them and send them to me.

Deals

Cherry Tree Floral 1
Discount

We'd like to offer WeddingWire brides 10% off their order with promo WIRE2020

Cleveland, OH, 44113
Location of (Cherry Tree Floral)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding