4350 Drew Cir, Boulder, CO 80305 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Cherry Bomb Events

Cherry Bomb Events is a Denver, Colorado based wedding planning company specializing in imaginative and personalized events. Their core belief is that your wedding should be the best party you've ever attended. Cherry Bomb Events will alleviate the stress of planning your special day while creating a memorable event that is uniquely you! They work with all couples and any budget to create the perfect day for your union.

Reach out to Cherry Bomb Events for your ceremony, reception, or rehearsal dinner needs. They offer help with full or partial planning, day-of coordination, referrals and event design. They are ready to help with almost any type of wedding service you have in mind, including cultural, eco-friendly, and destination weddings.

Follow Cherry Bomb Events on
img 6350 51 378661
Cherry Bomb Events
alchemycreativebybrittanyslaughter stvrainlongmontwedding allikyle 7 1 51 378661
Western and Hindu Wedding in Boulder, CO

Cherry Bomb Events 6
Cherry Bomb Events 7
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding planners you want to also be your best friend

I met Shayna and Alli at the Big Fake Wedding before I was even engaged and I have never so instantly clicked with 2 people, and I knew that when we did finally get engaged, Cherry Bomb Events was the only wedding planner for us! For our preliminary meeting we spent a few hours discussing my upcoming wedding, and sharing a deep and passionate love for musicals. Alli was the lead coordinator for our wedding, and she was so unbelievably helpful! She answered all my dumb little questions and commiserated with me about difficult family members! My parents were extremely skeptical about us hiring a wedding planner, but by the end of the wedding, they couldn't have imagined doing it without her! Alli and her assistant made sure that everything went off without a hitch and re-purposed extra decor is ways I couldn't have imagined! Day of she handled family drama and bad behavior with such ease and grace and just made everything look effortless. And she always made sure I had a drink in my hand at the reception, which I was so grateful for! And kept reminding me to eat! Alli is not only an amazing wedding planner, but just a beautiful human being who is both so sweet and knows how to lay down the law! I wish I could give Cherry Bomb 1000 stars!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Cherry Bomb Events's reply:

Dear Kelsey,
    You are a land mermaid who is more beautiful than Cinderella.
    We loved being a part of your day, your family and your life. We are so happy to make you so happy!
    Love,
    Shayna and Alli
  • Christina · Married on 06/01/2019

Lifesaver with incredible makeup skills

Cherity was an absolute lifesaver to say the least on my wedding day! She is amazing at what she does! Her makeup artistry skills are absolutely superb. She backs her amazing make up skills with knowledge and experience. She’s easy-going personable and so comforting to work with especially on your big day when all of your nerves are already going crazy. she was definitely was somebody that was easy to talk to, patient, and made me laugh and smile. Her commitment to work and craft absolutely saved my wedding day dreams. I had 2 other make up artist that I had previously booked and had planned on them being my make up artist on my wedding day. Come to find out up to 24 hours before my wedding they both had backed out and/or never communicated back with me or called back. Thank God I found Cherrity! She jumped in as soon as I found her was helpful, sweet, prompt, prepared, understanding, fun and just simply amazing [not to mention how excited and blown away I was with her make up skills after she finished]. I cannot thank her enough for saving my wedding day dreams of having an amazing make up artist! I was so lucky to have her be the one there for me!
    Thank you Charity!!!

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5