Cherry Bomb Events Reviews

Cherry Bomb Events 3
Cherry Bomb Events 4
  • I

Ilana Blum · Getting married on 02/05/2020

A professional, gracious, and fun team of ladies

Cherry Bomb Events was an absolute dream to work with, and I cannot recommend them highly enough. We had an unconventional wedding venue that required a lot more work across set-up, service, and take down, and the CBE team handled it with grace, humor, and professionalism. Alli was was an incredible day-of coordinator, and Makenzie and Stephanie were the dynamic duo for the day of the wedding. We literally could not have done it without you, CBE!

Sent on 05/19/2019
    Cherry Bomb Events 5
    Cherry Bomb Events 6
    Cherry Bomb Events 7
    Cherry Bomb Events 8

Alli · Married on 10/20/2018

Cherry bomb events is amazing!

I hired Lisa as a day of coordinator and she did an amazing job!!! The frozen yogurt truck I hired for my wedding broke down and was unable to provide their services. Lisa, Makenzie & the Cherry Bomb Team sprang into action setting up the most amazing dessert bar! I had so many compliments on the dessert bar, the guests didn't even know that wasn't the original plan. The day was perfect thanks to Cherry Bomb Events!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Y

Yael Goldfeder · Married on 08/19/2018

The best coach/trainer/personal assistant a couple could ask for

Shayna and her team were indispensable in planning and executing a kick-ass wedding. They worked super-hard and went above and beyond to make sure that things ran smoothly. If anything went wrong, I didn't know about it because Shayna & co had it covered. Also, to all y'all Jewish couples who are looking for someone who already gets all of the weird religious stuff and you don't want to have another part-time job explaining all of it to the uninitiated -- Shayna is your lady.

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing Company!

I can't stress enough how amazing Ali was as my day of coordinator and planner. She thought of all the little things that slipped my mind and made sure I didn't miss anything. During the day of, she helped with mishaps like the florist forgetting a bridesmaid bouquet, and me leaving two people off the seating chart (oops!). I didn't even have to stress about these issues because I trusted her entirely to fix it, and she did an amazing job. I can't recommend this company enough. Thanks for flying to Florida and helping this girl get hitched!!!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Alexandria · Married on 12/31/2017

Book Shayna and her team immediately! The Cherry Bomb team was amazing and allowed my husband and I to enjoy every minute of our NYE wedding. Additionally the GLITTER CANNON her team coordinated to go off at midnight was epic and the perfect end to a perfect day. My husband and I both work stressful full time jobs and almost all our guests were from out of state but Shayna made sure everything ran smoothly. Her wedding day timeline and coordinate with vendors were life savers. I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/09/2018
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 11/04/2017

I cannot say enough amazing things about Shayna and Cherry Bomb. The day of our wedding I did not lift a finger, handle any emergencies or make any decisions. At the time I just thought I did such an amazing job planning that everything was running smoothly! Au contraire! I found out later that Shayna handled every single snag, question and decision (of which there were many) so smoothly and so professionally that I thought the heavens had just handed me a perfect day. Shayna and her team handled set-up, guest questions, wedding party questions, and kept us on schedule. I cannot imagine the day without her.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Cierra · Married on 10/14/2017

Shayna and Allie were an amazing resource to have throughout the whole planning process. I hired them as my Day-Of Coordinators and I am SO thankful that I did. They gave me many vendor recommendations, generated the timeline, and began communicating with vendors several weeks before the wedding. Allie coordinated our actual day-of, and couldn't have been better to work with. She was so nice and very organized, and always responded promptly to any emails. The day-of was magical because of all the hard work she put in to all the setup and rounding up the bridal party and directing them where to go. It was so worth it to hire these two, I'm so thankful that I did. It made everything that much easier and less stressful, and I really was able to enjoy my wedding day because of their expertise and help. THANK YOU GUYS!!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/12/2017

Shayna and her team are absolutely amazing! Our day would not have come together so perfectly if she hadn't been there to take care of everything. She was a great communicator, she offered suggestions, she organized all of my other vendors, and she made sure that I had nothing to worry about on my wedding day. She is a joy to work with!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Patty · Married on 06/25/2017

Cherry Bomb Events was the best vendor purchase I made for my wedding. It reduced my stress for the day of and my mother was in love as well! They were so sweet and personable and knew I was in the best hands! They helped make my perfect day the best that it could have ever been!

Sent on 10/26/2017

cat · Married on 06/17/2017

Shayna was our wedding planner for our June wedding at the Lyons Farmette in Lyons, CO.

I'll be honest - my fiance and I were not those people that dreamed of their wedding. We wanted to marry each other and everything else was superfluous. When our parents mildly demanded a legit, fully-planned wedding, we were excited and terrified. We're career women and are lucky to take one non-family-related vacation a year - so entering the wedding world was exhausting just to think about.

Enter Shayna.

She knew our needs - i.e., someone to narrow down choices to three options - and she immediately started to get to know us. She is personable, warm, extremely knowledgeable and honest. I say honest because she was direct with us about where we could save some $ on wedding planning and where we needed to spend it based on our vision. (Food, always. Booze, always. Flowers, always.)

The day of the wedding she and her team were seemless. We had a little bit of family drama, which I didn't know of until after the wedding (huzzah!). She had her eye on the weather, final last minute touches, and everything else I was too busy enjoying to care about.

I'll also add that our needs were specific - we didn't need/want to know every detail and trusted Shayna to make choices for us. You may need a different touch. Shayna knew what we needed because she asked and listened. The other positive reviews here are for the same reasons-- and each couple has slightly different needs. Shayna will fill them for you because she listens and will effectuate what you need done, period.

I cannot emphasize how fantastic Shayna and her team were on our wedding. Hire this woman now!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Laura · Married on 06/03/2017

Absolutely 5 stars! Before hiring Cherrybomb Events I was trying to do all the planning for my wedding myself and realized I was in way over my head. Alli took on the timeline and the day-of coordinating, in addition to connecting us with vendors and being the contact person between all of them. We had several planning meetings before the big day that truly eased my mind. For the actual wedding, she did everything from picking up and setting up decorations, to wrangling all 12 people in the bridal party, parents, and siblings, photographer, and musicians to all be in the right place at the right time. As the bride, if anything went wrong, I didn’t know about it, as the night moved flawlessly. It was the best day of my life. Thank you Alli and Cherrybomb Events!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Megan · Married on 10/07/2016

My husband and I both agree that hiring Shayna (and team) was one of the best decisions we made about our wedding. During our first meetings she familiarized herself with our wedding, our DIY decorations and additions, our vendors (thankfully she knew almost all of them already!) and all of the small details. Throughout the planning process Shayna was encouraging, thorough, calm, and organized --- all major NEEDS for stressed out brides and grooms! During the weeks before our wedding, Shayna was there for any question I had. The timeline her and her team put together helped us and our vendors so much. And of course, when things came up on the day of, I wasn't even aware of them. Our biggest hiccup was a mix up in sound equipment, but Shayna immediately jumped into action and figured out a solution before I even knew there was a problem. On top of all of this, Shayna and her team handled our stressed out, emotional family members with ease. Book Cherry Bomb Events, you will be glad you did!!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/10/2016

Shayna and the Cherry Bomb staff were essential in making our wedding day not only run smoothly, but to also be stress free. From the start Shayna’s positive attitude, organizational tools and industry knowledge kept our planning on track. The timeline she created for the day of the wedding helped in staying organized and to focus on details that I otherwise wouldn’t have even thought about. She worked closely with the vendors, including caterer and event space, to make sure everyone was on the same page. I never knew how detailed, time consuming, and overwhelming planning a wedding could be! I do not think I could have done it (and stayed sane) without the help of Shayna. My wedding day was amazing! I was able to celebrate with my new husband, friends and family without having to worry about the event going smoothly. If there were in mishaps on our wedding day, I wouldn’t even know because it was fixed immediately by Shayna! I

When choosing a wedding planner, it was important to me to have someone that was trustworthy, responsive and easygoing. Shayna embodies all of these characteristics, but most importantly she is also genuine. We both felt that she sincerely wanted to help our wedding day be exactly what we dreamed. I am truly thankful for choosing Shayna as our coordinator.

Sent on 10/15/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2016

Shayna at Cherry Bomb Events is fantastic. She really knows how to make your wedding uniquely yours. She's patient and answered all my thousands of questions. Her day-of staff members were professional and worked their butts off to make my day as perfect as possible. She has many price tiers and will work with your budget. Shayna has a very creative mind and will help you come up with some really neat ideas to make your wedding stand out from all the others you've been to (yawn). Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Katie · Married on 08/20/2016

Where do I begin?.........Two weeks before my wedding I had to fire a previous coordinator for so many reasons, lack of communication, not showing up to meetings, I could go on but lets not. But my now husband contacted Shayna and she was the solution to all our problems! I truly mean that, without her, her team and her sister (Lisa) our wedding would not have gone as smooth as it had. I remember speaking with Shayna over the phone and telling her all my issues with the previous planner, all I wanted was for my wedding to be over with. Shayna, said to me she wanted me to enjoy the process again and would do anything she could to help, well I did enjoy the process. Turns out she had another wedding the same day as ours, but brought in her sister (Lisa) who "retired" ha as she put for a little bit from planning. We met with both of them for two hours and it was amazing! They were organized, professional and most of all wanted us to be happy. If there is a power couple it is Shayna and Lisa, they moved in contacted all my vendors, created and re created the timeline, communicated it all to me. They picked up the pieces and seriously made my wedding come together.

They did such a great job, my parents were so impressed with you all and without all of you the day would have been a mess. My parents said the day would have been a disaster without you all running the show :) I am so grateful that you guys were literally there to pick up the pieces! I cannot and never will be able to thank you and Lisa enough for making my wedding one of my dreams.....seriously! But seriously your team and Lisa were AMAZING!!!!!!!!! My wedding reception was everything I wanted it to be and you all made that happen, that is something that means so much to us!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Cherry Bomb Events's reply:

It was our pleasure Katie and DJ! Lisa was happy to come out of Day Of Retirement for your wedding and we return the love to you AND your parents. What a fun family. We are glad we made your dreams come true! That's why we're in this biz!

Leslie · Married on 06/11/2016

Shayna was the day of coordinator for my wedding. Before the day of, she was able to give us great vendor recommendations and get organized for the wedding day. Shayna was extremely helpful with coordinating all of the details that I had not thought of. It was reassuring to know that she would answer all of the vendors questions on the day of so that I didn't need to worry about it. She and her assistant decorated the venue with our DIY decorations and made the space look so beautiful and exactly the way that I had imagined. My husband and I had such a wonderful and stress-free wedding day thanks to Shayna!

Sent on 07/20/2016

All I have to say is Cherry Bomb Events are awesome! Living in San Diego, I needed someone in Denver to help me plan! Shayna did an amazing job, she is super knowledgable about area venders, great at budgeting and time management, and wonderful down-to-earth person! I couldn't have done it without her :) She heard my vision and made it happen!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Jolie · Married on 09/13/2014

Cherry Bomb Events is comprised of the most talented, hilarious, amazing, detail-oriented wedding planners out there. They took my wedding vision and spun it into a wedding worthy of a magazine. We absolutely could not have pulled off such a magnificent event without them; and if I could pay them $1million, I would!! Thank you Cherry Bomb Events!!!

Sent on 09/21/2014

robert · Married on 08/25/2012

Cherry bomb events put on a fabulous Bar Mitzvah party for my son. He, his friends and all our guests couldn't stop talking about what an amazing event it was.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2012

Shayna and Lisa from Cherry Bomb Events are a super team! They worked to make everything perfect and the wedding set up was exactly as I asked but better. These ladies were always available to me before the wedding, answering all of my crazy questions and emails and helped me out so much when we had an alcohol shortange mid-reception. All I had to do was tell them the problem and they jumped on it! Cherry Bomb Events was also responsible for my flower arrangements and bouguets which I was absolutely in love with. They absolutely aced it and made my wedding day incredible.

Sent on 07/07/2012

Debbie · Married on 03/10/2012

Shayna and her crew were first rate, communicated wonderfully and gave us a spectacular stress free event. I would recommend her highly

Sent on 12/30/2015

Liz · Married on 06/04/2016

Hiring Shayna and Cherry Bomb Events was the best decision my wife and I made for our June 2016 wedding. To say weddings are expensive is... well, a big understatement. But the best thing Shayna provided to us with her incredible service was value to the rest of our wedding. We hired her team as a day-of coordinator, and she met up with us on several occasions in a way that made it feel more like a month-of service (and for a very reasonable price). In addition to triple checking on everything over email and phone in a very timely manner, Shayna also showcased incredible flexibility during our wedding when we ran into a bit of a snafu with a missing rental car. She was all over it when our wedding was running ahead of schedule in both urging our restaurant to speed up meal prep and in keeping us in the loop. She also protected our little sweetheart table from the guests who didn't want to give us our space :-) We could not have asked for a better person to provide our day-of services, and we are so grateful for Shayna's team. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Teghan · Married on 09/03/2017

Cherry Bomb Events provided day-of coordination services for my September 2017 wedding and they are the best! We had a pretty crazy wedding schedule (two ceremonies in one day plus a parade!) and Shayna and her team made sure that everything went smoothly. They did an amazing job sticking to the timeline, corralling our guests and making sure all of our decor was perfect. They even made beautiful flower garlands! I cannot recommend Cherry Bomb enough!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Tali · Married on 06/04/2017

Shayna was the best ever and made our day SOOO easy. If anything went wrong I seriously have no clue at all and I'm sure I wouldn't because she made sure we enjoyed every minute and made sure that we only were approached if something was super urgent. She made us so relaxed on the days leading up. Her team also took care of all the flowers as a separate contract- greenery garlands for the table were gorgeous and couldn't have been more perfect. MAD SKILL! Thanks!

Sent on 06/21/2017