8556 Fletcher Pkwy, La Mesa, CA 91942 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About CheronaGlam

CheronaGlam is a wedding makeup artist and permanent makeup specialist located in La Mesa, California. Lead artist, Cherona, has over 12 years of experience in the makeup industry and likes to keep up with the latest makeup trends to ensure she is always serving her clients with the freshest looks and in-season styles. CheronaGlam is dedicated to taking the time to get to know each couple they work with to ensure they understand the look they wish to create for their special day, using their skills and talent, CheronaGlam aims to turn your wedding vision into a reality.

CheronaGlam offers professional makeup artistry services to suit a variety of wedding styles and themes. From natural makeup to glamorous and eye-catching coverage, this artist can tailor her talents to suit your needs. In addition to day-of makeup services, CheronaGlam also offers permanent makeup services such as permanent eyebrow makeup, lip color, and eyeliner. CheronaGlam can provide makeup trials to test out your desired look, as well as on-site makeup on the day of your celebration. This artist can also provide:

• Fake lashes

cheronaglam3 51 1054208

1 Reviews for CheronaGlam

Eyad Elseidny · Married on 02/07/2019

Wedding Makeup

Cher did my makeup for my wedding. I loved everything about the experience. She’s very professional, patient, and knowledgeable. We first met to talk about my vision for the makeup and she took my vision and made it 100 times better than I imagined. She’s an amazing artist and I highly recommend her for your special day! Thank you Cher for making my day even more special!

Sent on 03/19/2019

CheronaGlam FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 74.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes