Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

40 Reviews for Cherished Moments Video

Documentary (1)
Cinematic (1)
Add'l Hours (1)

0.5

I’ve been holding off to write a post, keeping faith it would turn around and I’d get my video, but I’m coming on a year and no video. Now seeing another post with a same situation, I can’t hold back. It’s very sad we trusted someone to do our video, and now all I see is someone who took our money. We got married September 2017 and as my photographer is doing first looks, his daughter let me know it would be 6 months before we got our video because they were back logged. While I was shocked at the timeframe and confused why she’s telling me this as we’re taking pictures beforehand, I let it go. Plus, at least she was trying to be honest upfront....or so I thought. I don’t feel the need to go into more details in an online post, but nonetheless we’re coming right up to a year with no video or any type of footage and no responses back as of late. At the six/seven month timeframe we did get a response we were next....and then it’s been silence ever since.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
0.5

It was a good experience at first (getting a hold of them, giving them our money, booking etc.) but as the wedding got closer- things really started to fall apart. Week of wedding- Steve called and Sis there has been an emergency and it’s just going to be him- no partner (Zweber paid for two people). Fine- it’s wedding week- nothing can get me down- he assures me it will be fine. He was there for all of the hours line he aid he would- but WE GOT MARRIED 10 MONTHS AGO AND HAVE NO VIDEO. I would not book them. Their samples are great online and we loved everything- but we literally haven’t gotten an oz of a video, or even raw footage from our AUGUST 2017 wedding. They are nearly impossible to get a hold of and we have to keep initiating and hounding each month and they tell us we will get it and we have not. Last we heard was by April 20th, guaranteed- we have nothing. We are now taking legal actions and working with our bank to file fraudulent charges. So devastated- all we really want is our video in our hands and some money back- none of this legal crap. So stressful. It’s nownwedding season again- they aren’t going to get any ‘less busy’ to make our video a priority. I do not recommend CMV.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Becky, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

From the initial consultation, Stephen and Deborah impressed us with their vision and their talents for capturing life's special moments. My now-wife and I met with several videographers as we planned out wedding, until we met Stephen and Deborah. They were both very friendly, informative and diverse in the options and ambiance they could express in wedding videos.

When the big day came, they were with us from 9am until midnight, capturing every moment as it happend. They even finished our wedding video ahead of schedule, in time for us to take the footage over to England so that we could show those members of my wife's family who weren't able to attend. Even the presentation of the final DVDs was special, beautifully bound and labeled.

My wife and I have have had the video since the beginning of July and have watched the entire wedding video five times. They captured the day so well that we can't help but relive it over and over again. I can't recommend Cherished Moments enough.

Profile Picture User7063442, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Traditional