Cherished Moments Video

Cherished Moments Video

About Cherished Moments Video

Memories fade over time, your video will capture the day you'll want to remember forever.

Cherished Moments Video is a wedding video company based in Hastings, Minnesota, that services the Dallas, Texas, and Tampa, Florida, areas. The owner, Stephen Cooper, is an experienced video production specialist and cinematographer who has a background in video technology. Over 15 years ago, he founded Cherished Moments Video, which specializes in creating elegant, creative and affordable wedding videos.

Cherished Moments Video is known for their outstanding customer service skills. Stephen and his team truly care about getting to know the couples they work so they will be able to tell their unique wedding day love stories on one of the most exciting days of their lives. Cherished Moments Video combines creative video recording techniques with the latest in digital technology. They will create a series of high-definition video montages of the weddings they film, and each couple is offered a digital download copy, a Blu-Ray disc, a DVD or an SD card of all of the professionally edited videos from their special day.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Storytelling (1)
Documentary (1)
Cinematic (1)
Add'l Hours (1)

From the initial consultation, Stephen and Deborah impressed us with their vision and their talents for capturing life's special moments. My now-wife and I met with several videographers as we planned out wedding, until we met Stephen and Deborah. They were both very friendly, informative and diverse in the options and ambiance they could express in wedding videos.

When the big day came, they were with us from 9am until midnight, capturing every moment as it happend. They even finished our wedding video ahead of schedule, in time for us to take the footage over to England so that we could show those members of my wife's family who weren't able to attend. Even the presentation of the final DVDs was special, beautifully bound and labeled.

My wife and I have have had the video since the beginning of July and have watched the entire wedding video five times. They captured the day so well that we can't help but relive it over and over again. I can't recommend Cherished Moments enough.

Profile Picture User7063442, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Traditional

I have so many great things to say about cherished moments video! They were just amazing and so sweet and down to earth..they went out of their way to do more than just video my wedding! My husband and I are so happy with the service we received and would use them again in a heart beat. We recommend 100%%%

Profile Picture Janet, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews

1 ENDORSEMENT

Hastings, MN 55033   See On Map
Denton, TX 76210   See On Map
972-880-6452 (phone)
Cherished Moments Video is a wedding videographer from Dallas, Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Denton, Texas, Arlington, Texas, and Minnesota. Cherished Moments Video is a professional wedding Videographer that has been part of the Dallas, Texas wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in Wedding videography, birthday parties, graduations, church programs, theatrical productions, dance recitals, photo montage, slide shows.