Chelsea J. Augustine

Atlanta, GA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Chelsea J. Augustine is a hair and makeup artist based in Atlanta, Georgia, specializing in providing custom services for soon-to-be newlyweds. Chelsea is a licensed cosmetologist and had been working in the beauty industry for several years before shifting her focus to wedding hair and makeup. Her signature makeup style is natural and elegant, although this talented artist can create a diverse array of bespoke looks.

Your experience with Chelsea J. Augustine begins with a consultation to discuss your wedding vision and personal style. During this meeting, you can try out makeup and hairstyles, and you can share any details with Chelsea. On your wedding day, she will provide on-site services for your convenience. She also offers group packages so the members of your wedding party can feel pampered as well.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Eye Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Amy
    Amy D. Married on 11/14/2021

Chelsea is the best!

One of the best decisions I made was to hire Chelsea! She was an excellent communicator and consistently met me where I was at emotionally and logistically. She helped me choose my hair and makeup design in a thoughtful way at our trial. (Even coached me through what to say at my hair salon to fix a bad dye job the week before the wedding!) On the day of, she was prompt and self sufficient, but also SO FUN. Everyone in my party kept asking how long Chelsea and I had been friends, because she brought such a wonderful energy and sense of humor to the day.

Her willingness to travel, kindness to my family and party, and quality of work made me grateful to have worked with her. Well worth the reasonable price!
    Karen J. Married on 06/05/2021

It was It was a wonderful experience from beginning to end!

We got lucky with a five day pop-up wedding plan to find Chelsea Augustine! We are so thankful she was available! We definitely will recommend her services to anyone we know.
  • Emily
    Emily J. Married on 05/30/2021

Phenomenal!!!

I recently got married on May 30, 2021. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, I had everything lined up - except a hair stylist. After unsuccessfully reaching out to a stylist my MUA had recommended, I was given some other recommendations for stylists to contact, who also gave me even more recommendations. Through this chain I was finally connected with Chelsea - and man was I lucky to find her!!

Chelsea was absolutely wonderful, from the day she came to my house for my hair trial to the wedding day. She was very communicative and professional, and wasn't fazed at all when I told her I had 8 other folks looking for hair services apart from me! After rounding up the different hair styles my bridesmaids were looking for, I emailed them all to Chelsea so she knew what to expect the day of.

Y'all, when I tell you she knocked it out of the park!!!!!! Despite people arriving late and the schedule getting flipped around, Chelsea got everyone taken care of with plenty of time to spare. Everyone's hair looked incredible and was exactly what they wanted. We all couldn't stop gushing over each other's hairstyles!

To top it off, Chelsea was super sweet and really added to the fun getting-ready atmosphere. I feel so lucky to have found her, and I cannot recommend her enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

3167 Peachtree Rd SE Atlanta, GA, 30324
Location of (Chelsea J. Augustine)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding