Chelsea J. Augustine Reviews

6 | Atlanta, GA

6 Reviews for Chelsea J. Augustine

Chris H. · Married on 01/01/2021

Chelsea is Excellent! Highly recommend

My wife suggested doing mens styling for our big day so my groomsmen and I hired Chelse. She was spectacular. Punctual, profession, knowledgable and just a fun person to be around. If you dont hire her, you're doing yourself a disservice

• Rebeca

Rebeca O. · Married on 10/02/2020

Bridal Hair

Chelsea is by far one of the most professional artists out there! We had the pleasure of having her do hair at my friends wedding. Not only is she super sweet but she takes such good care of her people. She is attentive, punctual, creative and SUPER talented. I recommend her to everyone I meet! Chelsea we loved you and wish you nothing but the utmost success !!!

~RO

• Taitt

Taitt V. · Married on 02/24/2020

The best in the game!!

Chelsea and I have worked together several times now and every time she is prompt, professional and creates the perfect look for our bridal sessions. Her west coast style has a touch of boho yet it’s so classic- she can take any look for inspiration and create magic. She is always so much fun to work with and bubbly too! Chelsea is my go to girl for hair and makeup! All my brides get a recommendation to book her. 1000000/10 would recommend Chelsea for all your bridal hair and makeup dreams!!!!

Sent on 04/02/2021

Sabrina F. · Married on 01/25/2020

Incredible!!!!

Chelsea is not only CRAZY TALENTED but so unbelievably kind and patient! I hired her to work on a styled shoot with me and she was so wonderful at taking all of our inspiration and making it come to life! She is so creative and takes time to make sure her work is perfect. I know who I am hiring for my own wedding day!

Sent on 04/02/2021
  • Saundra

Saundra · Married on 09/08/2018

By far my favorite wedding vendor. I shoulda married her!

I was so impressed with Chelsea’s portfolio and recommendations that I flew her out to San Francisco for my wedding, and lemme tell ya: that gal was worth every penny! She consulted with me over the phone and facetime several times before the big day. I was worried I was being extra, and to be honest I probably was, but she never made me feel so. The morning of the wedding I was a wreck, as one might expect. Chelsea was like an acute emotional crisis councelor, a Laugh Factory headliner, and a boss hair stylist all rolled into one cute little package. Her kindness and hilarity truly made the experience wonderful and provided such a piece of mind. She was really flexible on the day of, taking on some last minute jobs and helping with some of my bridesmaids too.
    Chelsea truly did the most breathtaking job on my hair. You can really tell she is a artist and a pro by the efficiency and meticulousness of her technique, especially considering how intricate my particular hairstyle was, but something else distinguishes her as a unmatched bridal hairstylist. Counting on the bride to formulate the plan, and assuming they have no preferences if they have not done so, is an understandable thing for any wedding vendor to do. A few of my other vendors certainly did just that and subsequently there were aspects of my wedding I was left feeling pretty “meh” about. For those things I felt I had no one to blame but myself, but Chelsea went beyond with her communication and requests for my input during the entire process. I was left feeling heard and as if details were not being missed if I wasn’t on top of it. She made me comfortable being open about what I was liking and disliking as she worked. It’s not that I didn't feel opinionated about my hair, but I didn’t have the vocabulary or the bandwidth in the middle of my wedding craziness to be specific about what I wanted. If she hadn’t invited and compelled that input from me by asking me very specific questions, I would have had not had the forethought to be as specific about what I was looking for, and I wouldn’t have ended up feeling as special as I did on my big day. Thank you Chelsea!

Sent on 04/12/2021
  • j

J · Married on 10/13/2017

Chelsea is an amazing makeup and hair artist!

Chelsea did my hair and make-up for our wedding! She is amazing at what she does! She listened to me and used all of her talent and knowledge to make my dream come true. I wish she could do my hair and makeup everyday. She also did a fantastic job with my husbands hair! I highly recommend Chelsea!