Chef Scotty, LLC

Madison, WI View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Madison, Wisconsin, Chef Scotty, LLC is a catering company that specializes in wedding cuisine. This company is owned and operated by eponymous Chef Scotty Wagner, a talented chef who boasts years of experience in the industry. Scotty decided to open up his own business in his home state after honing his craft in Southern California, where he cooked for celebrities such as Matthew McConaughey and Kobe Bryant. This chef works with a focus on sustainably sourced and local ingredients, creating exquisite dishes and flavors that exceed all expectations.

Along with receptions, Chef Scotty, LLC can cater to pre-and post-nuptial events such as engagement parties, showers, rehearsal dinners, and after-wedding banquets. Chef Scotty and his dedicated team can create a customized menu for wedding receptions, working to delight and surprise the taste buds of couples and guests alike. Delicious options include grass-fed Estancia filet tips and passionfruit-marinated scallops, along with volcanic tandoori charcoal-grilled chicken skewers.

• LGBTQ+-owned

• Sam
    Sam M. Married on 10/09/2021

I wish I could eat Scotty's food every single day!

Chef Scotty with Indulchi Catering went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding day catering was perfect. Scotty executed the menu with precision and everything turned out so delicious! The staff who worked with Scotty were incredibly professional and attentive; I've never been to wedding before with such great service. The servers were constantly checking in with us and the other tables, topping off waters, grabbing drinks for guests, and clearing plates quickly. Scotty has such a bright personality and was so fun to work with. I couldn't wait to give him a big hug when dinner service was completed so I could thank him in person for everything. Excellent work, Scotty!

Chef Scotty, LLC's reply:

Our job isn't easy, this year has been quite brutal with staffing but things truly came together. Our team is amazing and genuinely cares about our clients ... nothing makes me happier than delivering above expectations and it was an honor Sam & Keith! Truly - thank you for believing in me, trusting me with making your day a bit more magical!
    Cameron E. Married on 09/04/2021

Scotty is a genius

I doubt anyone else in Wisconsin would be able to replicate what Scotty did for our wedding weekend. He conjured up some of the best food any of our well-traveled guests have ever eaten in a rustic environment that must have required an insane amount of logistical expertise.

His food is creative, decadent and delicious without being ostentatious. He also makes excellent cocktails.

On top of all of that, he’s an absolute prince of a man. I cannot recommend Scotty enough.
    Rhyanna K. Married on 02/12/2021

Private event guest

We had the absolute PLEASURE of Chef Scotty’s company and profound culinary skills for a private birthday event this past weekend. He knocked it out of the park for a tapas style meal that I never wanted to end! Everything he prepared was with such finesse, using high quality local ingredients and the most fantastic flavor combinations! We ate with our “eyes first” and he nailed it down to every last detail! I wouldn’t have changed a thing about the menu and you can just tell that this is his PASSION. I can not thank you enough Scotty for such an unforgettable meal.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Madison Madison, WI, 53716
Location of (Chef Scotty, LLC)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding